31

After trainings, I went back to my room and changed my clothes.

I went to the kitchen to see TxT all there.

"Anyeonghaesaeyo." I greeted.

"Anyeonghaesaeyo." They all said in unison.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Peanut butter jelly. And some juice." Taehyun said.

"Ah. Alright. I need to go. Take care!" I yelled before exiting the floor.

I went to the conference room to see the Managers and the Avengers.

"What's going on?" I asked.

I sat down beside Janine and she looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, since we are the Avengers, and Fury organized a huge Ball. It will be in SHIELD. The managers already agreed to it and we will all join. The ball will be two days. Each Avenger will represent each others color base on what they get." Dad announced.

"What about the Idols?" I asked.

"They get to have their own colors. But us, we need to draw ours." Dad said.

"Like right now?" I asked.

"Yep." Dad said.

Dad held up a bowl with papers on it.

"Remember guys. You take out two papers. If it's the same paper, take one again." Dad said.

Dad held up the bowl to each member until it got to me. I took the last two and unfolded one.

Spiderman

Shit. Now what?! Aish. This is just bad as I expected. I unfold the next one.

Loki

Good choice. I smiled at myself.

"Alright. Girls! We are gonna go and shop our things." Nat announced.

Dad tosses me a black card with my name on it.

"Thanks dad." I smiled.

"When will be the party?" I asked.

"The day after Tomorrow night." He said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"Alright. Girls, go to your rooms and we gotta go to the mall today. Bring the Idols." Nat said.

We nodded. Janine is the one who gets the girls cause she is fast. I ran to my room and decided to wear something a little bit casual.

 I ran to my room and decided to wear something a little bit casual