2

We entered the building and there stood 4 more heroes.

"What do we have here?" A man with dirty blond hair said that I recognized as Clint Barton.

"Guys, this is Maria  Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson. She will be the new Avenger I've been talking about." Mr. Stark said.

"Please, call me Jin. Mary Jin is my undercover name. And I like that name. Please, call me that." I said.

"Okay, Jin." A redhead woman said.

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves first." Mr. Stark said.

"Hi, I am Thor Son of Odin." The blond man with long hair said.

"I am Natasha Romanoff, since you are a girl too, you can call me Nat." The redhead said.

"I am Clint Barton." Clint said.

"Hi, My name is Bruce Banner." The nerdy one said.

"Steve Rogers." Cap said.

Mr. Stark lead me to a room with grey walls, giant size bed, and white curtains with a view of the city.

"Kid, this is your room. And feel free to ask me anything. Money, clothes, and many more." He smiled closing the door.

I walked around the room to see a walk in closet. I walked inside and saw different clothes. And a note.

Dear Ms. Johnson,
This is your closet and the things inside here are all yours. And don't forget, the dinner starts at 6. So be ready.

TS

I smiled ans changed my clothes to this.

I walked back downstairs and was greeted by Clint

"So, Stark told me that you are 300 year old alien." Clint begun.

I sat in the couch beside him and smiled.

"Yep. 302 to be exact." I smiled.

"Whoa. Can you tell me what color is your blood? And powers?" He asked.

"Well, to start off. I have purple for blood. And my powers are. Speed, strength, Telekinesis, etc. I have so many that I can't recall some." I said.

"Whoa. So you can heal someone?" He asked.

"Yep. But, I got the pain they were getting. So, I just do it to the ones I trust and that is the most important thing for me." I said.

"Well, you can definitely trust me. And I am looking forward to have your company with the Avengers." He smiled.

"Thank you very much." I smiled.