8

These guys...

Then, Wanda helped me with the mind controlling. Then, Robots came. They began attacking us.

"Okay, you want this the hard way don't we?" I mumbled.

I flew up and saw many more robots.

"Guys. These are a lot." I said.

"Yep." Clint said over the line.

I fought some of the robots and helped Wanda with the evacuation. Then, the city shakes. An earthquake? No.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The city is going for a ride." I heard Friday said.

"Oh shit. Uh people how are we gonna take these people down?" I asked.

"Quit questioning around kid. We will find a way. Now go and save everyone." I heard Stark said.

I sped the fastest I can to get the people to safety and still, not the fastest way and everyone is still inside the village. I began attacking the robots for less harm. Then, S.H.I.E.L.D came.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." The voice of Nick Fury said. "Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." He said.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Cap said.

"Language." I giggled.

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury remarked.

"Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing." Hill said.

Then, some life boats like thingy went out of the helicarrier.

"This is SHIELD?" Pietro asked.

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be." Steve said.

"It sure was beautiful to have these kind of cooperation." I mumbled.

"This is not so bad." Pietro smiled.

"Let's load 'em up." Steve said.

Timeskip- To the church

"Is that the best you can do?!!' Thir boomed.

Ultron raised a hand and then tons and tons of robots came.

"You had to ask." Steve told Thor.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked.

"Well, like the old man said. Together." Stark said.

"If I die, I will die." I whispered.

We all fought the Robots. I swear if there is a camera around here, it will be in a slow motion. Thor, Vision, and Stark were firing at Ultron and Hulk punched him away.

"Uh the robots." I said.

I saw the robots flying away.

"They'll try to leave the city." Thor said.

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!" Tony called out.

"I'm on it." Rhodes paused. "Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right ..." Then, Vision starts to help him. "Okay, what?" He asked.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve said.

"What about the core?" Clint asks.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." She said. She looked at Pietro after the others left but me and him. "Get the people on the boats." She commanded.

"I'm not going to leave you here." She said.

"I can handle this." She then blasted a robot that is approaching the core. "Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." She said.

Pietro just hummed.

"You understand?" Wanda asked.

"You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you." Pietro said.

Wanda chuckled and told him to go. He sped away.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Be careful. I will go watch him and better secure his life." I smiled at him and I sped towards Pietro.

"Don't die." He said.

"I don't die. Not just this simple." I told him.

"Well, I might." He said.

"I heal you." I told him.

"What?" He asked.

"Get into the boats fast. I will save everyone." I told him.

I cant let him die like on what Wanda showed me. He reached the boat and I saw Clint. He was turning back for the bullets. Pietro looked at me and we both raced towards Barton. Everything seems to slow down. I pushed him back to the boat using my strength and caught every bullet that was turned to Barton. This probably hurt. I felt the bullet's heat and I don't like it.

"Oh Hey. You didn't see that coming?" I asked him.

"Jin?" He released the boy and ran towards a woman.

"Ow." I said.

I fell down. Violet blood is now dripping from my arms, legs, back, and some were on my head.

"Jin? Jin? Jin!!" Clint yelled.

He picked me up and layed me down the boat.

"I'm alive you know." I told him coughing with blood.

"Don't sleep. Jin Don't sleep." Clint said kneeling infront of me.

"But I'm sleepy." I said.

Then, the rock of the city fell. My eyes were going to fall now.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Look at me. You are strong. Just please don't sleep. Don't." He said.

"Hey. I thought you won't die." A new voice said.

"My mission completed. I knew I would save you." I chuckled weakly.

"Hey. Don't sleep little one. You have more things to do." He said.

"Sadly." I said.

"What?" Clint said.

The boats were taken to the carrier and I was placed in the stretcher. They rushed me to some room.

"What the hell happened?" I heard Tony speak before everything went white.

I slept. Peacefully this time.

I woke up with the sound of beeping. I opened my eyes to the sight of Steve.

"Hey what's up old man." I said with a raspy voice.

"Do me a favour and not do that again." He said smiling.

"What happened to me?" I asked him.

"You were taken to a surgery. The doctors said that you arrived dead. That Clint must be hallucinating that you are still alive. Because you were dead the moment you hopped on the boat." He said.

"The 7th stone." I simply said.

"What?" He asked me.

"I am still alive because of the Stone. The stone represents Life and it was given to me." I said.

"And you should take a look at your chest because something is implanted there." He said.

"That is where the Stone is. It is where it all began. It is what I lived for." I said.

"Okay. You can rant about that later. You need rest. I'll go to Clint and tell him you are awake." He said.