17

Carol said that she'll be looking on some blah blah things. I didn't pay attention everywhere. My eyes darkened. I will definitely gonna kill Thanos. I would definitely gonna rip his head. I will kill him.

Anger, sadness, and guilt was flowing throigh my head right now. Everything seems to be muted. The next thing I knew is us walking inside the small hut of Thanos. Thanos was pinned down. It reminded me of what happened in Space. Thor sliced off Thanos' hand with the glove. I made a fireball and threw it on Thanos who just looked at me.

"Oh no." I heard Rocket said.

I looked at him and the glove. No stones at all.

"Where are they?" Steves asked sternly.

"Answer the question." Carol said tightening her grip on Thanos.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation." Thanos said.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce yelled.

I beated Bruce on pushing more like kicking Thanos to the ground. I growled at him. Rhodes stopped me on killing him.

"I want to kill that bastard." I growled.

"You should be grateful." Thanos groaned.

I broke free and punched his face breaking something.

"Don't take the beating on yourself kid." Rocket comments.

"Where are the stones?" Nat asked.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." Thanos said.

"You used them two days ago." Bruce said.

"He used the stones to destroy the stones." I said.

"Smart one. And it nearly killed me. But the work is done. It will always be." Thanos said.

"Do me a favour and no one kills him but me." I said quickly.

Thanos sat us straighter this time.

"I am... inevitable." Thanos said.

"Hi inevitable I am your death." I said sarcastically.

"We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying." Rhodes said.

Clearly everyone here is terrified that we will lose. No we clearly lost.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them." Nebula said.

"Ah. Thank you Daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harsly." Thanos said.

I wasted no time and kicked his stomach making him groan in pain and I kinda literally took his head off using a sword that summoned miraculously.

"What did you do?" Rocket asked.

"I've made revenge." I muttered and walked outside.

"Where's Loki?" I asked Thor.

"In the compound resting." Thor said.

We all went back to the ship no one talked nor asked anything. I guess I get to have scolding later. We all landed with frown faces. Nat and Steve told me to go to the living room. I did as I told.

"What the hell was back there?" Steve asked clearly disappointed.

"I wanted revenge. And that is what I get." I said.

"We could've had more informations." Nat said.

"Yet you didn't asked right away. Yet you didn't pulled me off my rage." I scoffed.