25

After dinner, which is really good, we all went to sleep. Well they because me and Pietro were texting.

Savior💜:
So, I faound you solos on You Tube. You look good on them.

Princess❤:
I know. I will record my mixtape tomorrow. I want you to be the first one to hear it. And I will drop easter eggs on my MV.

Savior💜:
I can't wait to hear you rap love. And Loki says he misses Nhica. I feel like he likes her. Very much.

Princess❤:
But I ship Nhica and Peter☹.

Savior💜:
Aww. They will be halpy either way. And we are happy now. By the way, your Dad told me to tell you that you need to be careful. HYDRA is on the loose now. And please call if something is giving you threats.

Princess❤:
I know. Even if I can just fight them. What time is it there?

Savior💜:
It's currently 10 am and Mr. Stark is pissing everyone off here.

Princess❤:
Well that is what Tony was doing everyday.

Savior💜:
I know. And Mr. Stark said that if you keep an eye out of Nhuca you are dead.

Princess❤:
Protective father much? I know she can defend herself. Besides, he handled everything in her world.

Savior💜:
But Mr. Stark is still in a Protective Dad mode cause he likes Nhica as his daughter cause she is smarter than him. And I don't know how.

Princess❤:
She even shook us with her IQ. 169?! Who could reach that high? And she even dosen't have any paper and pen like everyone when we took our tests.

Savior💜:
That is lit. Well, gotta go. Your Dad is calling a meeting.

Princess❤:
Okay. Love you my prince❤💜.

Savior💜:
I love you more princess💜❤.

I smiled and went to sleep and dreamed about Pietro. I woke up the next morning as in usual 6 am and went to shower. Today is my recording so I am really excited. Especially if it is my first mixtape. After showering, I threw on my outfit for the day.

I went to the kitchen, at my cereals, cleaned the dishes, brush my teeth, and headed to the studio

I went to the kitchen, at my cereals, cleaned the dishes, brush my teeth, and headed to the studio. I was greeted by my manager and he lead me to the recording room.

"Okay, so you just need to rap your fastest in the mext verse okay?" He said.

"I know what I do Manager. I made that song." I smiled.