3

We reached the Tower and Steve told me to go to the living room. I sat down on the couch and waited for them to arrive. The others arrived not long after.

"Okay, so basically, Jin over here kicked the bullies asses?" Clint said.

"Yeah. Bruises are all over their faces." Steve said crossed arms.

"Atta girl. You didn't use your powers didn't you?" Clint asked patting my head and sitting next to me.

"Don't you motivate her Clint." Steve scolded.

"Don't worry, I didn't use any. Just my plain fighting skills." I told Clint ignoring Steve's comment.

"Really? Wow. Never thought that you can do it." Nat said.

"Well, I have the most powers here so yeah." I shrugged.

We all went back to our rooms and said to stay there until further notice. Well, this is my life now. Aren't they gonna love it?

Timeskip- to 2015 AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack." Voices of men echoed from the really sketchy building from where we are now. Sokovia.

You see, we are all on a mission to retrieve a scepter which I know is the mind stone that is one of the six Infinity stones but let's not get there. Its too soon.

We were all busy attacking soldiers and some tanks when we heard Stark on the intercom.

"Shit." He cursed. I snorted knowing that he bumped into something.

"Language." Cap fires back at him while driving his motorcycle. "JARVIS, whats the view from upstairs?" He asked.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis said.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor intervenes.

I sped towards Nat who is attacking some soldiers and decided to help her just a little.

" At long last is lasting a little long, boys." She said to the intercom.

I gave her a nod before speeding away and attacking normally some people.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint said.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"" Stark said flying above.

I laughed a little and went to Steve.

"I know." Steve started. He threw his bike to the vehicle that carries some enemies."It just slipped out." He continued.

The fight continued and I am beginning to lose my patience because these men kept multiplying. Guess Stark broke inside.

"Sir, the city is taking fire." JARVIS informed.

"Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion." Stark commanded.

I continued to fight and I sped towards Barton who was blowing up some bunkers. Then, he was knocked down with a blue light. I turned to see a silver haired boy.

"You didn't see that coming?" He asked and zoomed off before Clint and I could shot him.

I zoomed after him. I kept on his tail when I heard Nat on the intercom.

"Clint!" She yelled.

Guess someone is hit. I kept going after the boy who is like 17 or something years old. Then he knocked down Steve on the way.