14

I just stood there.

"What now?" I asked.

"I say we go inside?" He asked.

He made a hole and we both entered the donut thingy. After I landed, I felt something in my chest. I groaned in pain and stumbled down to see Koya appear.

"What's with that Koala?" Tony asked.

"Koya? What's happening?" I asked him.

"The fifth stone is here. The time. Be careful. Something big. It's here." He said and disappeared.

"Is that a blue Koala?" Stark asked.

"Yeah. His name is Koya. He's cool." I said.

Tony took a call and I just sat there.

Timeskip- cause I am so lazy.

The two weird beard guys began fighting. These two guys are not suitable to be placed in the same room. This is a total disaster. I need to make a song just now!

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup." Tony said.

Oh this gonna be a long fight. Peter the innocent one raised his hand.

"I'm backup." Peter said.

"No. You're a stowaway." He then gestures himself and Dr. Strange. "The adults are talking." He said.

"This is so hopeless." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. Wh-- what is he, your ward?" Strange asked.

"No. I'm Peter, by the way." Peter introduced.

Really?!

"Dr. Strange." Strange simply said.

"Oh, we're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then." He said.

I facepalmed. What the hell?!!

"He's a Doctor you dumb ass." I said.

"This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot." Stark said.

Strange walks over him while I tapled on Peter's shoulder while the ADULTS ARE TALKING.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm bored." I whispered.

"I should've stayed at the bus." He said.

I looked at his suit.

"That's cool." I said.

"Youre powers are way cooler." He said.

"Alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand... if it comes to saving you or the kid or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it." I heard Dr. Strange said.

"Nice. Good. Moral compass. We're straight." Tony said.

He walked over to Peter, he formally taps each of Peter's shoulders with the edge of his hand, dubbing him as is done at a knighting.

"Alright, kid. You're an Avenger now." He said not meeting Peter's eyes.

Peter looks at Tony in disbelief, and then cycles through delight, satisfaction, pride and determination, and braces himself for what's to come.

"Congratulations." I said.

He smiled at me. And now I miss everyone. Especially Pietro. Wait, what? What the hell are you thanking?!