21

"Jin, we won. You did it My Princessa. Come on heal yourself." Pietro said with tears threatening to fall.

Clint pried him off my limp body. I gave him a weak smile.

"Jin. Come on. Your albums will still be released. We still need Infinity. Fight please. Just please." Peter said tears falling in his eyes.

Clint again pried him off me. I gave him another smile. Oh how I hate goodbyes.

"Hey daughter. We did it. Fight for me. I will get Sharon off my life just please live. Just please little one. Adopted or not your my daughter. Just please. Please." Dad cried.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Don't fucking dare close your eyes. Please dont. Please. Just please don't. Your favorite uncle is fucking here. Come on. Just please. You still need to ask Pietro out." Clint joked.

"Really? When I'm jn a middle of dying?" I weakly said.

"No. If you live. I'll ask you out." Pietro said.

"No. I'll ask you out." I said.

"If you live." Pietro said.

"Infinity." I smiled and I closed my eyes.

I'm still alive peasants

The familiar healing went through my body. I peeked and saw them all crying. I bursted out laughing. I was laughing so hard that I was almost dying.

"Thought I could die?! Jokes on you guys." I was almost dying of laughter.

"Oh you little piece of—" I cutted Dad off.

"Language Dad. Language." I smiled.

Dad hugged me tightly and of course I hugged back. Heck he even squeezed me to death.

"Now, get off I have some things to make." I said.

I walked towards Pietro and I smiled.

"Okay. I like you a lot. Will you do the honors and  uhh go out with me?" I nervously asked.

I know for a fact that I liked Pietro. So shut the fuck up. Pietro chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"Of course I will." He smiled

I smiled back and I released the stones giving it to Banner and Sped off with Pietro. We went to a coffee shop that is mysteriously open.

"What's your order?" The woman asked.

"Caramel Macchiato." I smiled.

"Same as her." Pietro said.

She nodded and we went to the table. Pietro cleared his throat and spoke.

"So, what happened these past few years?" He asked.

"Oh you know, I kinda became more powerful. I can change my age appearance up to 32 years old. I have plenty of other powers." I started.

"That's quite a story my princess. Tell me more." He said.

I think I'm melting in that accent.

"Well, I am planning on getting back M.I.R. And obviously being their maknae." I said.

"Wait, you're an idol?" He asked.

"I am. Haven't saw me on some late news with my band members?" I asked.

"Nope." He smirked.

The drinks arrived with an overly blondie blond bitch carrying them. She was tall with slim body, huge booties, and some flirty hacks.