18

So basically, Clint went back in time successfully and we were all now sprang up here in the lab thinking to where we could get the stones in our history.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." Steve began.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony said.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott said.

Everyone just ignored him. Poor one

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce said.

"One round trip each huh." I said.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony said.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint said.

"Correct." Tony agreed.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked Thor.

We all turned to see Thor. He was sitting there with glasses on.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Me and Rhodey said.

We woke Thor up. Nothing. I gave him a look and smirked.

"Thor!!! Poptarts were out!!!" I yelled in his ear.

He immediately shot up from his sleep and began panicking.

"What!? Where?" He asked.

We all laughed. In a brief second, I met my eyes with Steve. Dad. He looks so sorry. He gave me a smile. And I looked away. Thor stood up and he began explaining.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..." Thor starts to wiggle his fingers in attempt to do some scary shits. "Wooooh, scary beings." Thor added.

"That ain't good." I mumbled.

"So Jane," Thor paused because an image of Jane popped out on the screen. "Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead," Thor was now gonna cry.

Oh how I wanted to see him cry. Like a baby.

"and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Thor cried.

"At least you have Loki." I reasoned.

"Oh, Loki ran away. He said he didn't want to be with his brother at the moment." Rocket said.

"Really?" I asked.

Tony starts to push Thor back to his chair.

"I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence." Thor said.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked.

"I'd like Bloody Mary thank you." Thor said until he finally sat down.