Digging Deeper

Thank you guys SOOOO much for the feedback on the A/N!! I really appreciate it!! Shoutout to wilderness8j , @Symba13 , @AllyGreen123 , @MeaghanCruz for giving me ideas for future chapters!! Thanks a ton! Thanks to everyone else who voted plot twist or dramatic ending. The majority voted plot twist so I WILL CONTINUE WRITING and THEN I will throw in a dramatic ending. Thanks again guys I tried to make this chapter as soon as I got enough feedback so here you go! Enjoy and VOTE AND COMMENT!!! :D

~AVALON'S POV~

The green cloud of smoke cleared and the cold night air hit me like a slap. I took in my surroundings. We were in the forest, the hazy daylight filtering through the trees. The ground was covered in leaves and muddy from rainwater. A few gravestones were poking up from the ground. A small building was in front of us. It was carved of gray stone, with a wooden door waiting in the middle. On the pointed roof, there was a strange symbol. It looked like an archway of thorns. Pan's hand was gripping my arm. He was still in Henry's body though. Maybe I could overpower him. I ripped my arm away from his grasp and elbowed him in the face. He let out a grunt and bent over, clutching at his nose. I turned around and booked it in the opposite direction. He recovered quickly. Before I could even get a few feet away, a strong force of magic encased my entire body. My limbs were frozen in place. I cursed colorfully in my mind.

"I think you'll find that trying to run away is useless." Pan said condescendingly. He came over to me and grabbed my arm again. The magic lifted and he dragged me towards the ominous looking building. The fact that we were in a graveyard didn't calm my nerves.

"Where are we?" I demanded. He waved his hand and the door swung open.

"The Evil Queen's vault." He answered, pushing me inside. After entering in behind me, the door slammed shut and I heard the click of the lock. The walls were shelves with big ceramic jars on them. A large stone coffin was in the center of the room. The label on it read Henry Mills. Pan started to push the coffin aside, leaving a casket sized hole in the ground. A set of stairs led down into the darkness. Pan shoved me down them, right behind me. After descending the stairs, I stared at the walls. One wall was entirely little golden boxes. Like the shelves of a shoe-keepers shop. Some of them were glowing red. Pan tugged me along. The rest of the walls were brick, and through one room I saw a assortment of various potions and spell books all stacked everywhere. He dragged me down a hallway and we came to a dead end. A mirror with a silver frame decorated the wall. I stared at the reflection. Henry's smirking face and my frightened looking one.

"We're here." He said. I looked around again. I was about to inform him that this was in fact a dead end when he waved his hand and the wall swung open like a door. Pan didn't hesitate to throw me inside the room. The stone floor turned to a lush white carpet. The walls were covered in a black and white damask wallpaper. Sparkling chandeliers hung from the ceiling, bathing the room in white light. Mirrors in extravagant frames covered the walls and bouquets of white roses in fancy vases were on every table. Elegant white divans and couches were strewn everywhere. Glass cases filled with diamond jewelry glinted in the chandelier light. Lavish outfits displayed on dress stands lined the walls. I guessed they were Regina's old Evil Queen outfits. A huge fake white tree with bare branches dominated the room. The spidery branches had bright red apples hanging off of them, vivid color against the endless white of the room. (The room I'm referring to is the room in Season 2 Episode 12 if you want to get a better feel for what I'm trying to describe.) I heard Pan chuckle at my dazzled expression. I spun around and saw that the door was gone. I looked closer and saw lines in the wall and a doorknob sticking out of it. I knew that if I tried it would be locked. Henry was wearing Pan's infuriating smirk on his face. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.