"I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

I shoved my fathers book, an extra set of clothes, matches, and some food into my knapsack. I shouldered it as well as my quiver full of arrows. I slid on my brown leather boots and my belt which held my dagger, my canteen, and my father's sword. My dark brown hair was braided down my back. I was wearing tight brown pants and a white blouse with puffy sleeves with a brown corset that laced in the front. I put on my dark green cloak, feeling the warmth and comfort it always gives me when I wear it. It manages to always smell like fresh pine trees. I sat at my window and waited. I suppose it was rather foolish to wander right into whatever this kidnapper had planned for its victims that it lures with it's pipe, but what other choice did I have. I was going to bring my brother home.

Suddenly, I heard the music. Haunting and mysterious. I leaped from my window. I sprinted through the woods, following the hypnotic tune. When I reached the source, my breath was stolen from me. A large group of teenage boys were dancing around a huge bonfire. All the boys were clothed in furs and leathers, and they all wore masks. They were laughing and hollering like they were having an immense amount of fun. How could they be having fun if they were kidnapped? The pipers tune rang through the air. It kind of made me want to walk over to the bonfire and dance with them. Snap out of it, Ava! You're here to rescue Sam!

I drew the hood on my cloak over my head and stepped out of the bushes. I scanned the crowd for a familiar blonde head. To my disappointment, none of the boys looked even close to being 8 years old. Then, a figure in a multicolored cloak came into view. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was the one playing the pipe. I was about to approach him when I was grabbed by the shoulders from behind. I was spun around and saw my captor. He was about 18 and messy blonde hair escaped from under his hood. A scar that began at the bridge of his nose and went across his cheek made me flinch. He grabbed my hood and yanked it back, revealing my face. He smirked.

"Oh Paann!" he sang. The music stopped instantly and all attention was on us.

"Our guest has arrived." the boy said spinning me around to face the figure in the pied cloak. The figure stepped forward and drew back his hood. He had slightly wavy brown hair and deep green eyes. So this was the person who took my little brother. I drew my sword and held it to the boy's throat.

"Where's my brother?" I demanded, the tip of my sword tickling his adams apple.

He eyed the sword and then me. His eyes lazily ran up and down my body.

"Avalon, put that thing down. Someone could get hurt." he teased. My blood ran cold.

"H-How do you know my name?" I stuttered.

"Oh, I know quite a bit about you, Avalon Highmark." the boy said. I glared at him.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan. "

Something hit me in the back of the head and I fell to the ground, drifting into unconsciousness.