Henry's Family

I hastily pulled on my boots and clipped on my weapons belt. I made my way back to camp where the Lost boys were about to leave. Pan appeared at my side. He pulled the hood on my cloak over my head, gave me a smirk, and walked away. Henry was being left at camp, as well as a few other Lost boys to watch him. I was about to approach him and say something, when Felix announced that we were leaving.

I kneeled down and hid behind a bush. We were in a empty campsite, waiting for the enemy to approach. Pan was standing at the top of a small hill, and he was wearing...Henry's clothes? Suddenly, I heard voices growing near and slinked closer into my hiding spot. There were five of them. The first person was a woman with straight blonde hair and a gray shirt. The next was a woman with shoulder length black hair wearing a blue jacket. A man holding a sword and a woman with even shorter black hair were holding hands. The last person was a man clad in black leather and...a hook for a hand. Captain Hook. My hand clenched on my sword handle.

"Hi Emma." I heard Pan say. The crowd stopped and stared at him.

"Where the hell is Henry?" The blonde woman demanded. They know Henry? Pan said something else, and the Lost boys all emerged from their hiding places. I jumped out from behind the bush, my eyes locked on Hook. Everyone ran forward, immersed in the battle. I ran straight for Hook, and soon we were slashing at each other with our swords. At one point, he knocked back my hood and saw my face. "Ava?" He said in shock.

"Been a long time Captain." I said with plenty of hatred in my tone. He was frozen for a few seconds, then he looked from Pan to me. He snapped out of it, like he got an idea. He swung the end of his sword towards my head, but I dodged it. He kept trying to knock my sword out of my hand and knock me out, but I blocked his throws easily. I heard Pan whistle and stopped fighting the Captain. I joined the other Lost boys and ran back to camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days had passed since I had freed Wendy. Pan had forgotten about my punishment, but I avoided him just to be safe. Henry was becoming more distant. Every time I tried to approach him, I was interrupted by Pan or Felix. I wondered what Pan was telling him these days. And I wondered who the people with Hook were.

~HOOK'S POV~

I kneeled down before she could see me. The green cloaked figure drew and arrow from the quiver on her back and drew the string back. She let the arrow fly and it struck a squirrel a few trees away. I pointed one finger at the figure so David could see. The person gathered the dead animal and started to walk away. I hit David on the shoulder, signaling him. We both jumped out from our hiding spot and grabbed the cloaked figure. David clamped a hand over her mouth as we dragged her to our campsite. She put up a good fight as we tied her to a tree.

"Did you get her?" Emma asked. Mary Margaret and Regina gathered around. I yanked the hood of of the figures head. Ava blinked in confusion.

"We got her." David said. Ava's eyes fell on me. She glared fiercely.

"What the hell do you want, Hook?" She snapped.

"You two know each other?" Regina asked. Guilt pinched my gut.

"She's my niece." I admitted. Everyone stared at me.

"Why didn't you make this information known earlier?" Regina asked accusingly.

"Because he's ashamed." Ava snarled in disgust.

"Why would he be ashamed of you?" Emma asked Ava.

"He's ashamed because he traded me to Pan." I looked down at my hook. Emma looked at me like she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You mean you're not one of them?" Mary Margaret asked. Ava looked at her.