"You broke one of my rules."

They took me to a spot just outside of camp. There was a cage on the ground made of bamboo sticks tied together. My heart rate picked up.

"OH MY GOD THAT THING IS SMALL!!!" I shouted. They dragged me towards it.

"No, please! You can't put me in there! I'm cleithrophobic!!!" I shouted. It was true, I had had a problem with locked places ever since I was a small child. They ignored me and shoved me inside the cage. Before I could blink the cage door was closed and I heard the definite click of the lock. I gasped for breath. I have to get out, I have to get out. I shook the cage walls but they barely budged. I nearly screamed with frustration. How strong could a cage built by teenagers be?! The cage walls seemed to get smaller by the second and I felt as if the air was being squeezed out of me. All the Lost boys were gathered around my cage, watching me as if I was a animal in a zoo.

"What's wrong with her?" One of them asked.

"Is she claustrophobic?" Another said.

"No, idiot. She's cleithrophobic."

"What does that even mean?!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!!! YOU CAN'T PUT A PERSON IN HERE LIKE THEY'RE SOME KIND OF ANIMAL!!!!" I shouted.

"Leave us." Pan said. The Lost boys sauntered back to camp. Pan knelt down so our eyes were level. He waved his slightly glowing hand in front of my face. Suddenly, the cage walls stopped shrinking and my heart stopped pounding. My breathing slowed and the panic in my chest disappeared. Pan had calmed me with his magic.

"I'm going to make you a deal. I will let you out of your cage, and in exchange you will stay with me in my tent tonight." He chimed, quirking an eyebrow suggestively.

"I think I'll go find a lake of piranhas to jump in instead." I barked. He rolled his eyes and stood up straight.

"Have it your way." He sighed, and skipped back to camp. As I sat in my cage, I pondered about what had been changing Sam. He wouldn't have turned me into Pan without a proper reason. Maybe Pan was threatening him. But what would he be threatening him with? My thoughts shifted to Baelfire. What had they done with him? Where they hurting him? If Pan was hurting him, I would make him sorry. But first I had to get out of this infernal cage. If I had my sword I could cut my way out, but the Lost boys had taken it from me and had given it back to Pan. I still had my lock pick, I could get the lock open. But the cage bars didn't allow me to get my hands out. Damnit! It was still the middle of the night and sleep was pulling me down. I layed on the hard floor of the cage and fell into a fitful sleep.
➳➴➵➶➷➸➹
~BAE'S POV~
The Lost boys dragged me to a spot far away from camp. The first thing I noticed was a wooden pole sticking up from the ground. It had manacles hanging from the top, and there was a dark brown substance on the metal that was too dark to be rust. Only a few Lost had brought me here, the rest were back at camp. I didn't have time to look around, one of the Lost boys shoved me forward and my back hit the wooden pole. They secured the manacles around my wrists so my arms were raised up over my head. Pan emerged from the thick foliage a few minutes later, looking enraged. I held my breath. He stood in front of me, his hands on his hips. He seemed like he was contemplating what to do with me. Finally deciding, a whip suddenly appeared in his hand. Pan flicked his wrist and my shirt was torn open. He raised his arm and brought the whip down, hard. I felt the sharp hot pain of the leather on my bare skin. Pan laughed mercilessly. He cracked the whip against my chest a few more times. The pain made me grind my teeth, suppressing my sounds of pain. I wouldn't give Pan the satisfaction. Suddenly, thoughts of Ava popped into my head.

"What've you done to Ava?" I said breathlessly. Pan cackled.

"Don't worry, she isn't suffering as you are." Pan sneered. I glared daggers at him. Pan smirked.