chapter six

season 2 episode 27

season 2 episode 27

denny was alive and the group was in a lot of trouble. veronica was stood in the chief's office with meredith, izzie, cristina, george and alex. they had a plan. a stupid plan in veronica's eyes but a plan nonetheless.

izzie spoke first, "i cut the lvad wire."

"actually, i cut the lvad wire," meredith lied.

george spoke over her, "no, i did it. i'm the one who cut the wire."

cristina hesitated, causing george to nudge her.

"fine, i cut the lvad wire," she told.

veronica hesitated too, her mouth slightly agape as she stared at the chief. the other turned to stare at her. she rolled her eyes and through gritted teeth spoke.

"they're lying. i cut the lvad wire."

she knew they didn't believe her as they stared at her but at least she'd supported her friend. her kind of friend. at this point she honestly didn't know if she was a big fan of izzie.

"i didn't do anything. i'm totally innocent," alex revealed.

everyone began having a go at him at once.

"people," richard silenced. " i know who did this so you might as well come clean. i know."

"with all due respect sir, if you knew you wouldn't be asking us," george voiced.

izzie went to tell the truth but meredith spoke over her.

"you have your suspicions but you don't actually know."

"not for sure," cristina added.

"and you can't do anything to any of us without prove, sir," george finished.

richard stood up, "well, one of you compromised a patients life. one of you stole an organ. one of you jeopardised the integrity of this hospital and of unos. now, you tell me and you tell me right now."

they all stared at him, none of them moving, and none of them saying anything. veronica bit her tongue, trying her best not to panic.

he sat back down, "alright, fine." they all went to leave his office. "no surgeries."

they all turned to face him.

"sir?" cristina questioned.

"no one scrubs in. no one watches from the gallery. no one so much as goes near the or floor. until someone confesses the six of you will share a single patient, camille travis. whatever she wants, the six of you will provide it. now get the hell out of my sight," he bellowed.

they left.

"i will go back and tell him. i will tell him it was me," izzie offered.