extra chapter - smut

veronica stumbled into her door, back hitting it with a thud

veronica stumbled into her door, back hitting it with a thud. she was really grateful that at that point she was the only one home. her hands searched for the handle as mark's gripped her hips tightly. she found it, pushing the door open.

mark detached his lips from hers, trailing kisses down her neck until he reached her collarbone. he sucked the crook of her neck lightly, his teeth grazing the skin. she moaned, unable to hold it back and deciding there was no reason to.

he continued sucking, going harder as she gripped his hair, tugging lightly on it as she pulled him backwards with her. she felt her legs hit the wood of her bed, and pulled his face away from her neck.

"are you sure?" he questioned, voice barely above a whisper.

she nodded, "yes."

his hands trailed from her shoulders, down her sides, until he gripped the bottom of her top. his thumbs traced circles in her skin as he pulled her back in for a kiss.

he pulled her shirt above her head, leaving her in only her bra. he moved to take off her bra too, but she only shook her head.

that didn't faze him as he move his hands back down to her hips, one continuing down. he slipped his hand into her waistband, tracing his finger just above where her underwear sat.

she shivered, gasping as his hand pressed gently on her clit from above her underwear. he began to rub slowly, increasing the pressure as he went.

"don't stop," she breathed as he increased the speed.

she let out breathy moans as she leant her head against his shoulder, attaching her mouth to his collarbone and leaving her mark, just like he did to her.

he let out a moan that she was desperate to hear again. she bit down, lightly, causing him to moan again.

this was short lived as she let out a moan as she felt the familiar knot in her stomach.

"faster," she pleaded as he continued the circles on her clit. he complied.

she reached her high with a loud moan. but he didn't stop.

"fuck, mark," she gasped, pushing his hand away as her body shook from her orgasm.

he held her up as she took deep breaths.

he leant down, breath against her ear, "can you go again?"

she nodded, "do you want me to-" her eyes trailed down.

he shook his head as he sat her on her bed, "tonights about you."

he knelt before her, grasping her joggers, pulling them down her legs. he pulled them off.

"i don't think this is very equal, i'm in my underwear and you're fully dressed," she quipped.

mark chuckled, pulling his shirt off, "better?"

she smiled, "much."

he planted a kiss on her calf, trailing them slowly upwards. his lips landed on her inner thigh, taking his time as he began sucking the area. he trailed his fingers along her underwear as he did, pulling it down before reattaching his lips.

"fuck," she moaned, her hands finding their way into his hair once more.

his lips found her vulva, licking her slit quickly. she tugged his hair as his tongue found her sensitive clit. she moaned loudly as he sucked on the area.

"mark, please. i want-" she moaned.

he stopped circling her clit, "what do you want, sweetheart."

"you. i want you. i want to feel you."

he nodded, capturing her lips. she could taste the remenants of herself on his lips as her hands went to his belt buckle. she hasitly undid it, unbuttoning them and pulling the down.

"slow down," he muttered.

she moved from below him, pushing him forward so he would be on the bed. he seemed to understand as he moved to sit, allowing her to climb on his lap.

she pushed her hips down, moving them in circles as she kissed down his neck. she left a kiss near his ear, hearing a breathy moan escape his lips. she smiled, kissing there again, letting her tongue dance over the area before she sucked on it, definitely leaving a mark.

"i wouldn't have taken you for a guy that likes getting hickeys," she teased as she circled her hips once more.

"if you don't stop doing that sweetheart, this is gonna be a lot shorter than either of us want," mark responded, standing up, his hands gripping her legs so she went up with him.

he placed her back onto the bed, watching her bounce before her head hit the pillow. he pulled his trousers down and then his underwear. veronica watched through her eyelashes and he swore she was purposefully driving him crazy.

"god, you're beautiful," he whispered.

"shut up," she spoke, grabbing a condom from her bedside drawer. she sat up and handed it to him.

he wasted no time in putting it on. he moved so he was above her.

"if you want to stop-"

"i'll say, but mark, just fuck me already," she begged. "please."

he smirked at her before he lined himself up. she gasped as he pushed himself into her. he stopped, letting her adjust, grasping her hand as he began to thrust.

veronica began to moan each time he thrust as he hit her g-spot.

she began thrusting towards him to meet halfway and as mark got closer to the edge he began to moan. she couldn't get enough of that sound.

she began rubbing her clit to get her closer. mark pushed her hand away, using his own instead. his other hand made it's way into her hair. he tugged on her curls, causing her to moan.

"harder," she gasped.

he did just that. he thrust into her harder and faster as he rubbed her clit faster too.

"shit. fuck. i'm close. fuck-"

"me too, fuck," he grunted.

he pulled her hair again.

veronica began to shake as her orgasm hit. her back arched. her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

she continued to shake, her orgasm not dying down as mark moaned once more and thrust again before he froze.

he thrust a few more times as veronica rode out the rest of her orgasm.

he pulled out. he grabbed the condom, tying it up as veronica grabbed the bin.

"where's your bathroom?" he asked, placing a kiss on her forehead.

she pointed him in the right direction. he threw on his underwear, disappearing from her room before he returned, towels in hand.

he moved to sit across from her, beginning to clean her up.

"you don't have to do that," veronica told.

"i know."

a/n this is my first time properly writing smut, so hopefully it doesn't suck too bad. anyway enjoy.