Chapter 23: My New BFFs

Tani Bailey POV

Coke and Mountain Dew. We (Me, Ali, Madi not Mahogany {with the boys} or Sammi {who wanted to be alone but with Maya, yeah, not alone}) all sat in Madi's room drinking that out of wineglasses. We were thinking about Nash and Taylor. Then our Taylor (Lila) came up.

"Hey, Madi-son," Lila said in an Asian accent that was so racist, I bet Carter felt the burn.

"Sup, Okinawa," Madi replied back in the same accent. It was funny how they treated each other. They were best friends. Her, Madi, and Ali got along the best out of the group. Then it was Sammi and Maya who were best friends and I wondered where I fit in. They were so tight knit. Where did Dakota fit in? (A/N: With Sammi and Maya)

"Just wondering something. Is that a dime?" I pointed at Madi's necklace which had a for real dime on it.

"Yep, real, too," Madi said and shrugged her shoulders. Wow. All I have is my charm braclet that has my fav animal, all of them on it from my BFF, Kay.

"How long have you guys known each other?"

"Bout five years," they all said together and laughed, "Wait, make it six."

"We've known each other since eigth grade when we all met," Ali said, "Our origianl name was the Mixed Mafia."

"We'd shoot you down, bitch," Lila said as if she belonged on GTAV and Madi rolled her eyes.

"You can have her," Madi said as if she was pushing Lila to me and I laughed. Ali did the signal for no. 

"Sam, Brent, and Carter," I said, "Some really hot dudes."

"You got Jack J," Madi said with a joking smile, "He's really ok."

"Like really, really," Lila said. Aren't her and Sam engaged-ish?

"So, is Jack a good kisser? Cuz Madi's kissed on him and won't give up the deets?" Ali said like a Starbucks White Girl.

"He's, like, awesome in the lip department," I twirled a strand of midnight blue streaked hair around my finger and Madi laughed.

"You'll fit right in," Madi said a laugh on her voice, "Except for one thing."

"Uh oh," Ali said.

"Do you like...." Madi looked at me quizzically.

"Don't do it, Mads," Lila said. She was scared. What's going on?

"Teen. Titans." Madi looked at me and then they all did.

I leaned in, building suspension and whispered.

"Yes."

"You're my new best friend," Madi yelled pulling me into a bear hug, "Bye, Ali."