Chapter 20: Happiness

Taylor Caniff POV

"The root to all happiness is..." I said and Shawn interrupted me.

"Love," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, it is..." this time Sammi interrupted me.

"Food," she said.

"No, it is..." I said and paused to wait and see if I was going to be interrupted, "Parties."

"Parties?" Matthew said and they all looked at me.

"Hook-ups."

"Gross," Sammi said.

"Don't knock it till ya try it," I said.

"I'm knocking it," Sammi said, "So, what's your bright idea, Einstein? Have a party?"

"Yes, filled with babes," I said.

"We can't do that if we are stuck in a house," Shawn said, "Let alone we are in the sub-artic."

"C'mon, be party people," I said, "We can have it with ALOL and Mahogany."

"It could be a Christmas party," Matt said, "Christmas is two weeks away."

"It's the most wonderful time of the year," Shawn sang.

"Whose singing Christams songs?" Trevor ran into the room.

"We are," Sammi sang, "Deck the halls with boughs of holly."

"Fa la la," someone sang when they went by the room.

Then we all left.

****

K. Madison POV

"So, truth or dare, Mads?" Maya asked me.

"Truth," I smiled and snuggled closer to Carter.

"If Chris Collins were to ask you out right now would you break-up with Carter?" Maya said.

"Yeah," I said without hesitation and Carter looked at me, "What? It's Chris Collins vs you."

"True that. If Crawford Collins were to ask me out," Lila started and Sam looked at her.

"What?" Sam said.

"I'd stay with you," she hugged him and mouthed over his shoulder, Get with Crawford. Then she mimed taking off her ring.

"I know what you're doing behind my back," Sam said and Lila rolled her pretty green eyes.

"Really? Who would have to ask you out for you to break up with me?" Kian asked Maya and she looked at him.

"Ashton Irwin," Maya said and I nodded. He's cute but I like Micheal Clifford (A/N: His last name is Hilarious. But he's hot) better.

"An Australian beats me," Kian looked at her.

"All day, everyday. But I still love you," Maya said and Kian glared at her.

"That's a double meaning," Kian said and I smiled even though Carter was still glaring at me.

"Oh, please, if Ariana Grande asked you out you'd be all over that like white girls on Starbucks," I said to Carter who started laughing at my simile.

"She's right, dude," Kian said.

"I know but the camparison," Carter was still laughing.

"I got more," I said.

"I've known her for three years. She has a lot of them," Sam said.

"Every one more offensive," Maya said, "But somehow she gets away with being racist."

"Say 'em," Carter said and everyone else rolled their eyes.

"Like Sammi Evelyn on Niall Horan.

Like black people on fried chicken. (A/N: I can say that)

Like nerds on ComiCon.

Like gnats on light.

Like really white guys on lacrosse.

Like old ladies on butterscotch.

Here's the epic one:

Like horny teenage girls on Magcon and O2L." I finished and everyone clapped.