Chapter 24: Lovers

Lila Okinawa POV

"Hey, Sam," I jumped on his back while he was leaning down to pick up something. He carried me with ease.

"One of these days," he said, "When you jump on me, you're just going to fall."

"Hopefully, it'll be a day when I'm mad at you and have a hammer in my hand," I said and he muttered something about crazy girlfriends.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"I was about to make me food but that's not going to happen," he said.

"Hey, I'm helping you," I said, laughing, "If you're going to strip tease in most of your videos somebody's gotta be there to keep you from getting fat. Have you seen your ass?"

"Lila!" Sam yelled while walking out the kitchen. I had to follow since I was on his back, "You are so mean! Don't act like you don't strip in your videos?"

"That was one time and only because Madi and I were playing that game where if you don't know the answer to the question you take off articles of clothing. Perfectly PG," I said, "And I won because Madi was in her bra while I was still wearing my shirt. Proving I know more about O2L."

"Those were the questions?"

"Uh, yeah. Now that I think about it, I had an unfair advantage. We should have done 5SOS or Teen Wolf or math," I said cringing. We're horrible at math when it doesn't come to money.

"So, what's up with you today? You seem all upset and tense," I said rubbing his shoulders.

"It can't just be that I'm carrying eighty pounds of pure small people," he said.

"That's cute. You think I'm only 80 pounds," I kissed his cheek for the unintended compliment.

"You're not freaking out?"

"Over what, Sam?" I asked him.

"Like you're friend is in big trouble with a guy bc she cheated," Sam said, "You're not upset."

"It is not my place to judge her," I said, "But I do anyway. But like the real friend I am, I say it in her face that that was a slutty move. I'm not calling her a slut, just saying it was a whorish move. Not calling her a whore, just saying..."

"Okay, Li, I get it," Sam told me, patting my thigh, "You're a really good but crazy friend."

"I know, Pottorff," I said to him, "So, what are you upset about?"

"My crazy girlfriend has crazy friends," he sighed and I looked at him.

"I told you already," I said, "Just because Maya and Madi went to a 5SOS concert dressed up like the girl versions of Luke and Micheal does not mean their crazy. It just means their excited."

"I wasn't saying anything about that because you dressed up like Ashton," Sam said angrily.

"Well if you're pulling every detail of that night out of your ass, let's just throw in the fact that we forced Ali to dress up like Calum," I told him, "They both look like Asians, so..."

"That was the not the point of this conversation," Sam yelled.

"Well, you made it like this," I yelled back and he winced. Mostly because I was on his back so my voice went straight to his ear.

I said more quietly the next time, "You made me this way."

"How did I do that?"

"Because when I first saw you on Youtube, I fell in love. And went from normal crazy to fangirl crazy," I said, "So it is all your fault. Ask anyone."

Maya walked in just then, "Ask anyone what?"

"How I went to how I am now," I said and she looked at Sam.

"All it took was one video. She was such a sweet girl before she met you," Maya said dramatically before going into the kitchen, "Oooh, we have Tres Leches!"

"Gross," Ali came through the kitchen, "Most horrible cake to grace this earth."

"What's Tres Leches?" Sam asked.

"Cake made out of three milks," I told him, "Goat, cow, and I forget the last one."

"It's disgusting," Ali said, "Cake was made to be moist not soggy."