Chapter 19: Our Love

Sam Potterff POV

"I can't wait till I can marry you," I whispered in Lila's ear, distracting her from the movie.

"Sam, I can't hear bc of your hot breath," Lila said and I nibbled on her ear, "Stop it. I'm watching Dave Franco. I love Dave Franco. I will hit you."

I stop nibbling on her ear and started to play with her hands. She rolled her green eyes at me and continued to watch the movie.

I looked at the other couples and saw Kian and Maya making out in their chair. Talk about touchy-feely. Madi and Carter were just watching the movie.

"Lila," I whispered.

"What," she whispered back.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too. What do you want?" Lila knows me so well.

"To marry you."

"Sam, you're annoying me. I will slap you. I am so serious," Lila kissed my cheek and patted it, "This could hurt more."

"When we get out of this house, do you want to move in with me, not at the O2L house, but another one?" I asked her without thinking. Shit. What if she says no?

"You're whipped," Lila said jokingly. This is why I love her. She knew exactly when I wasn't thinking, "Now shut up."

"It's your turn to ask me a dumb question," I told her.

"I don't know. Have you ever cheated on me?" Lila said and I completely went quiet. Lila turned around and looked at me.

"Sam Pottorff, Have you ever cheated on me?" Lila said.

"It's was like the week when we started dating," I said, "We weren't even that serious or in a relationship."

"Sam, that was over two years ago," Lila smiled, "If that's the case, I cheated on you with a bunch of guys."

"How much is a bunch?"

"I dunno. Who did you 'cheat' on me with?" Lila asked me.

"You know what. We were meant to be. You are the perfect girl," I said, ignoring her question.

"What if I said a bunch was more than 3?"

"What if I said I dated an ex?"

"I dunno how but the fact that you admitted it makes me love you more," we said at the same time and a pillow hit us in the head and we turned to Madi and Carter.

"Be loud and lovey-dovey somewhere else," Carter said.

"Shh. Dave Franco is on TV," Madi said and Carter looked at her like 'Bish, what?'.

"Right. Shut up, Sam." Lila said.

"That reminds me," Maya pulled apart from Kian, "Shut up while Channing Tatum is on TV."

Fangirls.