Chapter 2: Where To Go?

Matt Espinosa POV

I felt responsible for Melissa taking Jack G. I was the one who introduced them. I just can't believe I didn't know she was this crazy. I just wish Maya Tony was still with me. It would make this whole thing more bearable.

Soon, everyone (ALOL {except Ali and Madi}, O2L and Magcon {Except Jack G, obvs}) was here and looking for ways to help. I noticed Maya and Kian Lawleyholding hands and nearly broke the pencil that was in my hand. 

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Carter Reynolds said.

"So?" 

"So," Ricky Dillon nodded.

"How to find Jack G 101," Dakota Smith said, "If I was Melissa where would I hide a really hot teenage heart throb."

"Really?" Cameron Dallas looked at her.

"I'm in a relationship, not dead," Dakota said and I smiled a little.

"I'd hide him on a secluded island where the only way you could get to it was by boat," Sammi Evelyn said and everyone looked at her, "Just sayin'."

"Nah. I would hide him in a busy city bc no one would think of hiding him there," Lila said and Sam Pottorff looked at her, "Yes, I have given it a lot of thought of how'd I kidnap you if I had the chance. But then you had to go and start dating me which ruined the plan."

Sam laughs but Maya shook her head.

"No," Maya said, "She's serious. She said she'd do it if she got the chance."

"Back to the issue, people," Jack J said, "We have a missing teenage heart throb."

"That makes it so much harder. Bc you have to be really good at hiding someone from billions of harmonal teenage girls," Trevor Moran said and we all nodded.

"Russia," Nash Grier said and I shook my head.

"She's scared of planes," I said.

"Canada or Mexico, then," Jc Caylen said.

"She'd have to cross the border illegally," I reply.

"So, how about we split up?" Sammi said, "Six of us in Mexico, Canada, and U.S."

"Actually seven in Canada since Madi's already there," Shawn said.

"Whatever," Sammi says, "We'll split up and cover each country."

"That's a lot of North America," Kian says.

"So, who's team Mexico?" Jc said, "Bc I'm on it."

"You, Maya, Sammi, Lila and whoever else bc you guys speak Spanish," I say.

"I'll go," Kian says and so does Sam.

"Okay, Canada?" I say, "Obvs, Shawn."

"I wanna go," Jack J says.

"Me too," Carter says.

"I'll go," Dakota and Cameron volunteer.

"Me too," Connor said.

"So, the rest of us are staying here," I said. Me, Trevor, Ricky, Taylor, Aaron, and Nash.