Chapter 21: We Did Something Bad

Sammi Evelyn POV

Taylor followed me out of the room and into the basement, where no one went.

"Hey, Sammi," Taylor said.

"Hey," I said and looked at him and watched him grow closer to my face and kiss me. On the lips. It was such a good kiss.

"This is wrong," we pulled away and said at the same time. Unfortunatly, we grabbed each other and started kissing again. After like ten minutes we pulled apart and looked at each other.

"We can't keep doing this. Nash is my friend," Taylor said, "We should tell him."

"I know but how," I said, "We're in here bc we're not getting along with people so how do you think this going to down?"

"I don't know," Taylor said, "But I love you and we've been doing this for months. Nash doesn't even have the slightest idea?"

"I love you, too, but Nash is clueless and this will crush him," I said, "Then there's our cat."

"Really? You're going to not break up with him because of a cat," Taylor smiled at me. I loved his smile.

"Well, what do I do?" I said. I really, really love him but Nash and I we're together first.

"I love you, Sammi," Taylor kissed my forehead, "I just want you to be happy. With me."

(A/N: I warned you guys and said a character was about to do something bad. Mwahahaha.)