Chapter 15: The Press Conferance Trilogy

Sammi Evelyn

God, I'm getting sick of these things.

The first time we were in this room, we ended up in a house. The last time we were here, Madi got a cut across her bottom lip. Let's see what happens this time, shall we? We sit like we did the last time we were here.

Jc, Ricky, Trevor, Kian, Sam

――――――――――――

Lila, MaKenna, Maya, Ali, me, Madi

――――――――――――

Shawn, Gilinsky, Johnson, Brent, Mahogany, Cameron, Nash, Matt, Carter, Taylor, Aaron, Hayes

"No fighting this time, alright?" I tell Madi and she laughs. For the first time since she walked out that hotel. Unfortunately at that same time, Johnson laughed and she shut up immediately.

"Smile for the cameras, okay?" I told her and she put on a smirk, that didn't reach her eyes, and that was that.

Jackie Jackson was our host again.

"We're going to do it the same way again. Magcon, ALOL, then O2L. There will be no questions about Dakota Smith and Connor Franta leaving their groups. Let's begin. Magcon," Jackie said and Shawn raised his hand.

"Okay, so the redhead," Shawn said.

"Um, so, uh, do you like have a girlfriend?" I looked at Madi and she just looked at Shawn. Her expression was blank.

"Nope. single. You and I could date, though?" Shawn said and the girl giggled.

"Our turn," Lila said, "MaKenna."

"Um," MaKenna said, "the guy dressed like a Jonas brother."

"How does it feel to be apart of a group like ALOL?" the guy asked.

"It's like volunteering at a preschool. You love them and all but you wish you hadn't," MaKenna said and we all glared at her while everyone laughed.

"O2L."

Jc said, "The chick with the Marilyn Monroe shirt."

"Have you moved on from Madi yet?" she said.

"Yes, I have been on the rebound."

"What about you Madi?" the lady asked.

"You get one question, lady," Ali mock-yelled, "We are not the question genie."

"Have you, Madison?" Johnson asked and Madi shook her head.

"Yes I have, I'm in a great relationship. With my refridgerator," Madi joked and we all laughed. She's a good actress.

"Okay, we'll take the man with dreadlocks for 400 hundred, Jackie," Nash says.

"Have you ever questioned your relationship with the other groups?"

"Deep," I yelled with my hand around my mouth to make an echo.

"In fact, I have realized something," Heather said for the first time.

"Oh no," Lila said. This can't be good.

"That the groups still are at war with each other. So from now on they are the house again. Only this time they are in the cold and not a tropical island. And they MUST stay in the house, no matter what. No electronic devices."

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH," I jumped up and yelled.

I don't want to go back.