Chapter 9: No More Of Me

Jack Gilinsky POV

Melissa turned my chair around and showed me what was behind me. I nearly fell.

All over the wall was a shrine to Taylor. It had one of his shirts, bandanas, and tons of pictures and a bottle of something.

"What's in the bottle?" I asked her and she went to grab it.

"Sweat," she said, "When he was working out, I took his towel and squeezed it out. When cloning is legal, I'm cloning him as my personal hot army."

"Something is seriously wrong with you," I said and she put the bottle down and skipped out the room. There we go, back to the crazy, physcotic chick I know. I heard her talking in the other room.

"Great, it took you guys long enough to get here," Melissa said.

"We had a problem on the way here," a guy that sounded familiar.

"But we're here now," a female voice, that was also familiar said.

"Well, let's see our hostage," Melissa and them was coming back here and I almost died when I saw who it was.

"Jack," Melissa pointed to Crawford Collins and Andrea Russet, ''I'm sure you know them. They helped me get you here in this secluded place."

(A/n: Whoa, twist. Betcha all thought it was Madi and Carter.)

*********

Sammi Evelyn POV

"What do you mean you're quitting ALOL?" I said into the phone.

"I'm not in love with it anymore. It's too much drama affiliated with us now. It's no longer about us. It's about the fans and I don't think I can get used to pleasing someone else, if I can't find myself in ALOL like you guys. Plus I have acting jobs lined up. I'm leaving, Sammi," she said, "I'm editing a video of my saying I'm quitting right now and about to post it. Just find a new Chica."

"It is hard to find a Chica and you know that," I said. Chica was what we called ALOL members. We called our fans Laughers.

"You'll find one," Dakota said, "Bye, Chica."

"Bye, Dakota," I said. The Chicas we're going to be pissed when they found out. Might as well give them a heads up now. I texted them.

Me- Dakota quit.

Lila- Tear. :(

Ali- New Chica?

Me- Yeah.

Maya- That's so sad. OK, r u guys on ur way 2 get Jack, 2?

Ali- Yeah. I took a sick day at skool to come. Hey, my roommate asked me to mentor her on being a youtuber? We can use her.

Lila- What's her name?

Ali- MaKenna Bailey. She's super cool.

Me- Well, talk to her about it. Adios, gtg.

I shook my head. That was surprisingly easy. Now we need to find Mr. Gilinsky.