Chapter 3: Team Canada

Shawn Mendes POV

We arrived in the Toronto Airport with Madi waiting right outside with a sign that said Magcon next to a black SUV.

"Really? We know its you," Carter said when he saw her.

"That don't mean I don't want to carry it," Madi shrugged and hugged him, "I've missed you guys."

She went on to hug everyone.

"I thought you said to never hug you again," Cameron said when she hugged him and she hit him.

"Shut up, Dallas," she smiled then hugged me.

"Hey," I whispered.

"I still have the necklace," she whispered right before she let go and hugged Dakota.

Soon, we got into the car and she was driving. I was scared for my life.

"Madi! Pull over!" Dakota yelled from the backseat.

"Why?" Madi answered.

"Because we're going to die!" Connor yelled. I felt sorry for him. He was in the passenger seat.

"Oh, please. Are you guys scared?" Madi said.

"YES!" We all yelled and she rolled her eyes in the rearview mirror.

"Relax, we're here," Madi parked the car at this hotel, "You're alive, cupcakes."

We all got out the car and breathed.

"How are you that bad at driving?" Johnson said, "How did you get a liscense?"

"I held him captive in the car till he gave it to me," Madi shrugged, "Let's go in."

We went into her room which was huge.

"Heather is booking the guys seperate rooms but on the same floor," Madi said, "So, why are you guys here?"

"We have an idea that Gilinsky's in Canada," Dakota said.

"You guys do know that I won't be able to help that much," Madi replied, "I am on tour."

"We get that," Connor said, "We just need the world to believe that we are just here with you having fun and not looking for Jack G, kay?"

"I guess," Madi said.

"So, who's hungry?" Dakota said.