Chapter 14: Love Hurts

Shawn Mendes POV

"Where's Madi? I have to talk to her," I asked Lila.

"She went to get ice," Lila blew me off then saw Carter ask her the same thing and blow him off, too.

Something's up.

******

K.Madison POV

He was always on my mind. Now after all that has happened. I can't stop thinking about him.

"Victoria," Ali said, "We're at a hotel. Let's go in."

We all got out of the car and into the hotel where I stuffed my face into a pillow and started to cry.

"Can you at least tell me who it is that you so desperately love?" Maya asked and I groaned.

"My throat hurts," I said.

"That's because you were crying all the way here," Ali, "Now talk or I'm calling Miguel and forcing you to talk to him."

"I love Jack or Carter," I said with my voice muffled by the pillow.

"What a shocker?" Maya said sarcastically.

"Shut up," I said.

"You would've just laughed if you weren't in love with him," Maya said. I groaned again as Ali ordered room service.

"It's okay. I'm getting Madi's fav ice cream to calm her down and turning in the tv to Teen Wolf, so we can drool over Dylan O'Brien," Ali said.

Soon, we were watching Season Four while eating Cookies & Cream. Once the episode was over, someone dare to talk.

"Call one of them," Maya said.

"No," I shook my head. And say what?

"C'mon," Maya grabbed my phone from my hands. It was unlocked because I was on Instagram. She was about to call soemone and my ringtone for Johnson, I Wish by Cher Lloyd, came on.

"You wish you were tall and fast for him," Ali said and I glared at her.

"Answer it," Maya said and I shook my head, "Then I will."

She answered it, "Hey, Johnson. Madi can't talk right now, she's too busy being in..."

I jumped up and put a hand over her mouth before she finished that horrible sentence.

"Hello," Johnson said, "Well, uh, just tell Madi I'm sorry. I was drunk."

"You showed her your..." I put a hand over Ali's mouth and let go of Maya who grabbed the phone.

"You know what?" Maya said, "You should come to the hotel we're at and tell her yourself."

"Which one?"

"The one off of Green Branch." she said and hung up and handed me the phone. I just looked at her. Then started hyperventilating. I haven't hyperventilated since Johnson said he like me. And I kissed him. And I want to kiss him again.

I grabbed Ali's car keys and ran out of the hotel, jumped into her car and drove off.

He said he was drunk. What if he really doesn't like me?

*****

Jack Johnson POV

I got there and knocked on the hotel room door Maya said and Ali answered.

"Uh, how do I say this?" Ali said, "Madi ran away the second she heard you were coming. Sorry."

She handed me a bowl of ice cream and closed the door in my face.

She doesn't love me.