Chapter 10: Safety Measures

Taylor Caniff POV

We walked out the car and found Madi and Carter waiting in her car across the street from where Jack was.

"Now will you tell us how you know this is it?" Jc asked.

"Will it make you happy if I told you?" Madi said.

"Yeah," Jc said, "I would like to know."

"Huh," Madi said, then turned her back to him, "Right through that Jack is. We met with Melissa and the others and Jack was okay.

"Others?" Lila asked and Carter looked at her.

"That's none of your buisness," Carter said.

"Tonight Carter and I are watching Jack while Melissa gets supplies. We'll get him out of there while she's gone, okay?" Madi said, "We need you guys right here at exactly 11:45."

"Why 11:45?" Aaron asked.

"Because Melissa will leave at 11:30 and be back at midnight. Enough time to be in the clear and out before she is even halfway back," Madi said.

"How do you know that?" Sammi asked her.

"Melissa has serious OCD," Matt said, "Everything must be at a certain time."

"Exactly," Carter said, "Jack already knows everything. We had to whisper it in his ear while the others distracted Melissa."

"Do we know these others?" I asked and they nodded.

"They're covering for us when we steal Jack. They'll be the lookout," Carter said, "Any more questions, Curious George?"

We all shook our heads.

"Fine then. Be here at 11:45," Madi says, "And please be discreet. Where's Dakota?"

"Um, we'll talk about that later," Maya told her.

"Oh and Taylor," Carter said right before they left, "You might want to stay at the hotel. For your own safety."

Carter and Madi walked across the street to where Jack was being held.

My own safety?

What the hell does that mean?

"Just so you know," Nash put his hand on my shoulder, "You have no choice. If they say stay, you stay."

(A/N: Okay, I've realized something. I was reading over WOTV/Y and found something. Ali has multiple names. One is Alyssa Francesca Martinez and the other is Alyssa Reagan Martinez. Someone help me decide which one it should be. P.S. You guys finally know Madi's real name, Victoria. And I finally know who's Madi's bf. Look forward to it.)