Sneak Peek To Next Book

My breathing was harsh. I closed my eyes to drawn out the sound of my own respiratory system and just listen to one:
Jack's.
He slept peacefully beside me, calm as ever. Like the day before didn't happen. But I couldn't even pretend like I forgot.
I remember the running and my blood boiling. I remember being afraid of letting his hands go. The guns still echoed loudly in my head, bouncing off the obvious emptiness in it.
I'm so fucking stupid. I made Jack practically endanger his life for me. I wasn't worth that. No. I'm just dome schizophrenic girl who had an obsession with him and tried to steal Taylor Caniff. I can't believe he would still do all that stuff for me when I'm this batshit crazy.
"Melissa," Jack's morning voice broke into my thoughts, shattering my internal rant. I looked over at him.
He had to be immortal. He was way to sexy in the morning for even God to allow. This must be what I get for being physco. This is how I'm punished.
"Baby, what are you thinking about?" Jack asked me as he sat up from the reclined car seat. He then pulled a tress of my hair from my face and cuffed it around my ear so he could get a good view of my profile.
He kissed softly behind my ear and down my neck. His lips created burning sensations that were still burning at my ear by the time he got to my collarbone. I moaned softly and Jack lightly bit down on my collarbone, creating a mark.
"Well someone's horny in the morning," I joked and Jack smiled into my skin as he pulled away and looked me in the eye. His gaze was weighted with importance and I held my breath for what he had to say.
"I'm not horny. I just can't resist you."
I really wish he hadn't said that.

The sequel will be called Crazy Beautiful do be looking for that in my works. I am looking for characters so if u wanna be one message me

I am no longer a fetus writer do this final book will probably be the best one writing wise.
I really hope u guys love it.

[Kay ;)]

Finding Our Love (Magcon/O2L)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें