Chapter 4: Team Mexico

Sammi Evelyn POV

"Have you seen a tall, buff guy?" I asked a Spanish native in espanol. He shook his head and walked away. I turned back to the others and shook my head.

"Really? No one," Lila says and I nod.

"Maybe we should try a girl with a physocotic look in her eye wearing all black," Maya said.

"They'll say it was you," I respond and she glares at me.

“You know what, I think we should leave Jc here,” Kian says, “Every girl is smiling at him and not me.”

“You have a girlfriend,” Jc says and Maya points to herself.

“You do too,” Kian says, “Only your girlfriend is a bitch who is named after a color.”

“I’m breaking up with her when we get back,” Jc says.

“Harsh, but you did downgrade a lot,” Sam says, “You went from cool, calm, crazy Madi to...”

“A real bitch named Magenta,” Lila interrupts him.

“Back to work, gossipers, we have to find Jack G,” I say and give a passerby a flyer with Jack’s face on it.

“People probaly think we’re selling him,” Maya says, “One handsome, buff, sexy guy for 5 thousand.”

“I wouldn’t say sexy but if you insist,” Kian poses and does the cool guy pose.

“Wow, you are so dumb,” I couldn’t resist saying it.

(A/n: Ok, this probaly has nothing to do with the book, but Happy Birthday to the real life Alex, who’s birthday was on August 22. And he thought I’d forget. Love ya, dumbass. Again has nothing to do with this book. Sorry for slow updates.)