Chapter 30: Aftertaste

Shawn Mendes POV

Two weeks later I sat down at the booth in the studio. I was recording the vocals to my song, Aftertaste. I wrote this for her because I wanted her to still remember me. 

I had to face that she never loved me.

*****

Brent Riveria

We left the house two weeks ago. Heather finally gave up on trying to get us all to get along. She figured it was a lost cause.

I sat with Ali at my desk as we edited the gf tag she offered to do with me. My little sister, Lexi, poked her head in them and looked at Ali.

"Hey, sis. Mom wants to talk to you," Lexi said to her and Ali left my side to talk to my mother. I liked how Lexi called her sis and Ali called my mom, mama. I really loved her with all my heart.

"So, when's the wedding?" Lexi asked and I threw a pillow at her. Such a brat, I swear.

(A/N: Is it just me or do you guys literally feel me ending the book? No. Okay. Going back to writing)

Ali returned a few minutes later with a smile on her face. Instead of in the chair beside me, she sat on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. Today, her hair was loose and wavy and I ran my hands through it, spreading apart the tangles.

"I love you," I muttered and she sat up to look at me. We were taking it slow and I think saying I love You applies. God, why am I so stupid? I hate myself. Freck!

"I love you, too, Brent," Ali said before she kissed me softly on the lips.

*******

Lila Okinawa POV

I stood in a short white dress as Sam looked at me. We planned a mock wedding just to seal the deal. We didn't want to get 'married' married, just married. Idk if that makes sense nor do I care.

We had Trevor marry us (He got it from online, don't we all?) because well, why the fuck not?

It was very private. No one was there but just us three and it made the whole ceremony much more intimate. No, only if Trevor could leave....

"Yada, yada, we're married," Sam said cutting him off as he pulled me into him. His hands wrapped around my waist as mine tangled into his hair. We kissed deeply and passionately and Trevor rolled his eyes.

Once we pulled apart, I sighed softly and whispered, "I like penguins."

/////////////

^haha, Luke reference.

Okay, so the next chapter will be the FINAL chapter. 

There will be no drama since I have solved all conflicts except for one final one.

Melissa Espinosa.

So, stay tuned for the final chapter and I probably won't make a new book and keep the series going bc I am just blocked with any sort of new idea for a book and I am trying to work on my others.

If you want something close to this, you should read my other book Cyber Star High bc it's also about social media stars, so, yeah, READ IT.

I will post the Q & A like I promised before the Epilogue so be waiting for that.

I am ending this book so I can work on my others and again, I'm blocked for ideas and I'm pretty sure any more drama will make you guys die.

So, it was fun until now, so keep reading, follow, vote, and comment. And read my others.

Because you never know....

....Inspiration could strike at any time.

[Kay ;)]