Chapter 1 - Stronghold?

All I could remember was pain. I awoke barely able to focus my vision due to how extremely dark the surroundings were. Looking around I see bars and brick walls. Outside the bars I notice draw's...no diagrams with what looks to be unimaginable creatures. Suddenly I'm taken back and I  hear the doors of this room open with a loud bang.
"She better be up, Miranda said she wanted her down to the stronghold immediately."
"And what if she's not awake? What do you plan to do?"
"I don't know, just drag her down there."
I start to panic
"What if I'm the person they're talking about?" You whisper to yourself.
Without warning the door to your cell bursts open you try to hide in the shadows of the cell but it's no use. I see two figures walk in one is a freakish beast with a dark long coat and bones around his head the other a tall man with a long beige coat, round black glasses, long grey hair and a black fedora. They stare at you looking shocked to see how scared you are "what do they expect from me though they just walked in talking about dragging me to some stronghold to see this Mother Miranda person".
"So....umm can you stand up please we are kinda short for time here?"
The older looking man states as he looks at his watch.
"Sorry...im coming" you say with a bit of worry in your voice.
I stand up and are immediately shackled with handcuffs. The metal is cold and digs into your flesh. Im flooded with confusion about how they were put on due to neither man even being near me. The older man looks at your confused face and laughs. To my shock he pauses then begins to pull on the chain connected to the cuffs around my wrist's. "Come on now we don't have all day slow ass."