Chapter 12 - The Secret

We head back to the elevator. We stand awkwardly in silence as all I can hear are the sounds of the factory and the heavy breathing from Heisenberg. I turn to look at him and notice how he's cleaning off his shaded glasses. He places them on his shirt and notices I'm watching him.

"Why are you staring at me?" He questions and tilts his head.

I walk towards him and push him against the wall of the elevator. His eyes widen and his hat falls to the floor. I look up to him and just smile, I stand on my tippy toes and grab a hold of his neck pulling his face down to me. I start to kiss him and he just stands in shock.

"Darling... what...are...you...doing?" He says in between kissing.

"Whatever I want." I replied before going for his neck. A hand stops me and I look at him in confusion.

"Not here sweetheart." He grabs me by the waist and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him. The elevator door opens and I'm carried down the halls back into the bedroom. I'm thrown onto the bed below and he climbs on top of me. I watch as his muscular arms support him above and a drop of sweat rolls down his neck. We start to kiss more passionately. He rips his shirt off exposing his chest. He pulls me forward and rips my tank top off exposing my nude chest to him. I get slammed back onto the bed with my wrists above my head being held down by one of his hands, the other is undoing my jeans below. I helped kick my pants off and watch as he unbuckled his pants belt. He wraps the belt around my wrists and slides down my panties slowly, he throws them across the room and slides a hand down my thigh. His fingers enter me and I moan from the sensation, he starts to play with me in a teasing sense.

"Do you want more?" he whispers into my ear. I nod in agreement but he just stops.

"Tell me with your words darling."

"Please sir, I want more."

"As you wish."

I watch as he slides down his boxers. Without warning I feel him go deeper and deeper in me. I can't hold back my moans and they grow louder with each thrust from him. I start to feel a tingly sensation and let out a final moan almost screaming from the pleasure. The thrusts start to slow and he finishes on my chest. He collapsed next to me on the bed and we both just lay there painting. 

I watch as he stands up and walks in front of me. He offers his hand and I take it. We walk towards the bathroom. I watch as he turns on the shower and we both hop in. He grabs the soap and helps clean his mess off me. We take turns showering, washing the sweat off from what had just happened. Once we are clean I go straight to bed without even changing into clothes. Heisenberg lays down next to me and starts to stare at me.

"Stare any longer and you might fry your eyes off." I say before laughing.

I turn to face him and he pauses before opening his mouth as if he is thinking hard about what he wants to say. He puts a hand on my face and another on my waist. He pulls me towards him and I look into his eyes.

"I need to tell you something." He looks nervous.

"What is it?" I give a concerned look.

"I Love You, (Y/N)."