Chapter 4 - The Plan

Time passes and he leads me to his living quarters of the factory. It was just off the second floor close to the elevator. To my surprise the area is clean and tidy unlike the rest of his factory. I look around. There's a kitchen and living space. I smell the sweet scent of whiskey and tobacco within this area of the factory.

"You seem shocked? Have you never seen a living space before?" Heisenberg asks in a sarcastic tone to which you reply "Honestly I can't remember anything until you and that freak scared the living shit out of me and dragged me to meet all those other things."

He ignores your comment and lights up a cigar he had laying on the counter in his kitchen, you watch like a child as the end of his cigar glows every puff he takes. He pulls up a chair and offers it to me, obediently I sit mostly out of fear for what this man can do. "So here's the thing..." He aggressively rips a piece of cloth from the nearby wall to show pictures of all the people (or lords as to what they called themselves). "I'm not like my twisted experimental family I want nothing but to be free from that Bitch Miranda but its the fucking Cadou parasite that's in both of us...." He goes on to explain his plans to kill Miranda with his metal army and how he will never feel freedom until that dream of his is fulfilled.

"Oh by the way my name's Karl...Karl Heisenberg"

"Im (Y/N) it's nice to properly introduce myself."

Time passes and I get to understand more about Heisenberg's life and what he really is. He explains how the Cadou had changed him; aside from his regenerative abilities his mutations also granted him superhuman strength. Heisenberg also brought up the question that had flooded my mind on the walk to his factory. He explained how his nervous system was the key to allow him to harness electromagnetism, as well as control magnetic fields to manipulate metal objects. This answered the burning question of who was playing with your chains at the stronghold. Heisenberg looks at his pocket watch and then back at me.

"Are you tired? It's nearly 11pm" I watched as he got up from his spot and walked towards what a hallway. He pauses and looks towards me, "Quit staring and get your ass over here." I stand up and follow, we walk down a short hall until he opens a door that must be his bedroom. Heisenberg opens the door for me, I walk in first and see his bed. It must be a king due to the size of it. I walked in more and noticed how there was a bathroom connected to this room. "Thank god maybe he has warm water" I think to myself as a shiver runs down my spine.