Chapter 28 - Frustration to Confusion

As I make my way to the kitchen I hear more yelling from Heisenberg, I roll my eyes and let out a sigh of frustration.

"Is this man serious, why must he torture this poor man all he wants is to find his kid after all."

I fall to the floor and sprawl out, I feel every bone in my body crack as I stretch out like a starfish. I just lay there, thoughts begin to flood my mind of Winters.

"Why can't Heisenberg just let him go? Why did he come to the factory? Why did he think his daughter was here?"

Hours pass, and I make my way to the top floor of the factory to overlook the factory floor. The smell of grease and metal fills the air as I watch the lifeless bodies of the Soldats, I lean over the rail bored out of my mind as a sigh is released from me.

"Why can't we just leave now? Why do we need Winter's kid to escape this place?" I ask myself aloud.

"DING"

All of a sudden I hear the elevator doors open behind me, I turn around to be met with Winters pointing a gun right at my chest. He looks terrified as if he had just seen a ghost or a dead body, I just stand there just as confused as him. I begin to take a step forward when.

"STOP...MOVE AN I WILL SHOOT" Winters yells, the echo of his voice could be heard within the whole factory. I pause as I tilt my head to the side looking him up and down puzzled as to why he thinks me of all people is a threat.

"Hello? Do you even understand me?" Winters asks with a puzzled look on his face lowering his weapon.

"Are you also trapped here by that monster?" Winters asks well, taking a few steps forward.

"No I am not" I decide to speak up well taking a step back from winters.

"Then why are you down here? How did you even get down here?"

"I kinda live here with that hmmmm...how did you put it Monster " I say with a snappy tone towards him. I feel my hands turn to fists as a sudden rage fills inside me. I watch as Winters takes a step back as a fearful look begins to grow on his face. I open my hands as a red glow surrounds them.

"You...you're the one Duke warned me about...aren't you?" Winters struggles to spit out his words.

"I guess I am the one aren't I...Winters" A smirk grows across my face as I begin to levitate off the ground, I watch as Winters struggles to hold his gun without shaking.

"What...Cats got your tongue?" I ask before removing the gun from his hands with one quick swish of my hand, Winters watches in disbelief. I land in front of him and push him to the ground, I laugh as he falls on his ass, I tower over him with a leg between his legs. The fear in his eyes is accelerating to me. I feel more powerful than ever before.

"What are you going to do to kill me?" My mood changes and I freeze my thoughts begin to flood my mind.