Chapter 22 - Ethan Winters

I turn around and to my surprise it's that man. He didn't have a single scratch on him, well except for a few fingers missing. I look down and notice how he has a gun pointed right at me.

"Do you mind lowering the gun?"

"Not until you give me back my daughter"

"What do you mean? I don't have your daughter."

"I know you people took her, give her back to me or else"

"Or else what? You're gonna shoot me?" I look at him and roll my eyes, this guy really wants to test my patience. I'm not in the mood for his bullshit.

"Listen buddy...I need to go, maybe your kids in the castle."

"Fine...I'll start there...thanks"

I watch as he heads out and storms off towards the pathway to the castle. I make my way back to the Heisenberg Factory praying that Heisenberg hasn't returned yet. I walk towards the gates to the factory to see them shut, I can hear the hum of the speakers outside. Heisenberg must have left them on.

"Well. Well. Well. (Y/N) you disobey me once again. What a shame, I should have known you would have. Get your ass inside before the sun rises." The speakers cut out and the front gates open.

"Well shit...I'm so screwed once I get inside. It's all thanks to that asshole." I slowly walk my ass up to the factory doors, they open once I arrive. I looked up and saw Heisenberg standing there, his arms crossed with a frown on his face.

"Soooooo...I take it you're pissed, I'm sorry?"

"Oh I'm more than pissed. You could have compromised everything. If Miranda found out you were still alive we would both be killed, I'm already on thin ice with her."

"Oh come on it's been months, why haven't we just killed her yet." I start towards the elevator but an arm stops me.

"You and I are very powerful, but that man...Ethan Winters something is off about him. I want him to join forces with us"

"Yeah...about him, I might have sent him to the castle. He mentioned something about his daughter" I look at Heisenberg, his expression changes fast. His grip on my arm tightens.

"Let's go down to the workshop, I'll explain everything there."

We make our way to the elevator. I watch as the B2 button glows orange, I feel the elevator jerk as it starts to lower us into the factory. We make our way down a hall and through the doors to his workshop, I watch as Heisenberg walks over to the lit up pictures on the wall.

I hop on top of a metal examination table crossing my legs, waiting for some sort of answer.

"So you already know how we were both just experiments for Miranda to find a perfect match for her kid, well she found a child that was infected by some sort of mold. The kid has powers but can't use them yet to our knowledge, but Miranda has finally found the final match for her kid Eva. That kid is what we need to defeat Miranda, I just need to convince the dad to help me out."

"I mean...you're pretty persuasive I'm sure he will agree" I chimed in.

"Well he better...or else"

"I'm scared to question that"

"You should be...You have seen what we have been working on"

"If your thinking of letting Sturm lose on him, he will be a dead within seconds"

"Precisely, that's why he will have no choice but to side with me...Can I have your necklace for a quick second"

"I don't see why not...But can I ask why?"

"I just want to add something to it that's all buttercup" He walks over to me and places a kiss on my forehead.

I take off my necklace and hand it to him, I hop off the table and head towards the door.

"I'm going upstairs...Do you want fish or pork?"

"Hmm...Fish please"

I walk through the door and down the hall until I reach the elevator, I press the B1 button and watch as the orange light glows. I wondered if Heisenberg was responsible for that missing kid. No he would have told me. The man tells me everything.