Chapter 8 - Whiskey

An hour has passed and the outside world has become dark. I wait impatiently for Heisenberg to return. I know I'm not supposed to leave the factory but I can't silence my curiosity. I wander outside the front doors of the factory and can feel the cold air across my face. The ground is lit up by the full moon making it easier to see where I walk. I stop and look at the snow. I decided to pick some up and examine it, the snow is cold and starts to melt in my hands. I watch as the water drops fall onto the ground below me. This makes me feel at peace with myself.

I wander back inside the factory to find a very drunk Heisenberg wandering around the kitchen bumping into the table and then chairs. I watch as he clumsily makes his way to the bedroom and flops down onto the bed. I stand at the door frame all I can smell is the very strong scent of whiskey. "This man is really a mess" I think to myself I walk over to him and sit on the bed next to him. He flips onto his back and stares at me "You're very pretty (Y/N)" He says in a drunken haze slurring his words.

"Why thank you?" I blush as he smiles.

"But you seem very drunk Heisenberg" I say with  a concerned tone in my voice.

"Noooooo....your the one who's drunk." He says well fading in and out of consciousness.

I get up off the bed and walk over to the bathroom to grab a warm cloth to clean off his face. When out of nowhere a hand grabs me by the waist. I look up into the mirror and see his drunk ass behind me.

"Karl please go back to your bed and lay down you should not be walking around."

"Using my real name now are we." He says with a smirk and pulls me closer and lifts me up slamming me into the bathroom counter. He falls forward and our lips meet. I push him up and he puts his hands on my thighs, his eyes look into mine. He moves his right hand up my chest to my neck and grabs it.

"Are you my good girl or my naughty girl?" He asks and squeezes harder.

"Depends on what we are doing" I reply giving him a smirk

His hand loosens and grabs the back of my head pulling me in to kiss him again. His other hand grabs my waist and pulls me forward. I wrap my legs around his back. He starts to kiss my neck and then bites me. I dig my nails into his back and let out a moan. He picks me up and carries me towards the bed, dropping me and then climbing onto me. He just stares at me looking me up and down before passing out on my chest.

I just lay there thinking to myself "this man really just fell asleep on me what an asshole." I push him off and stand up to look at him, he's laying right across the bed. I thought to myself "Great, now I have nowhere to sleep." I pause and think back to what happened earlier "what if I try it again? Maybe it will work this time?" I put my right hand forward and focus, I think hard about lifting him and I close my eyes.

When my eyes open they see a sleeping Heisenberg levitating above the bed just barely, but it's enough. With my free hand I lift the blanket on the bed and I lay him back down. I tuck him into bed but without warning I collapse on the floor beside him. I can barely move. Maybe there was a reason I wasn't supposed to use this power. Before I knew it I had passed out on the floor of his bedroom.