Chapter 26 - Your Funeral

Heisenberg quickly makes his way out of the room. Time had passed so I decided to go and investigate where Heisenberg had gone, as I rounded the corner to the front doors of the Factory I could hear muffled voices. I sneak my way closer making sure not to be seen by either gentleman, I listen closely to their conversation.

"You're thinking of taking me out like the others, and then you get to go and save Rose, right?"

"Im healing my daughter"

"Look, y-you've got this all wrong..."

I can hear the sound of Sturm waking up from below, his turbine makes it impossible to speak over. I noticed how Heisenberg had stopped mid-sentence.

"Damnit, I'm talking here! SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE!" I watch as Heisenberg opens the hatch to yell at Sturm below.

"Take a set" Heisenberg pulls over a chair offering it to Winter's.

I watch as Winters looks at the chair but doesn't sit down, rather he stands in front of the chair.

"Listen, Ethan. You're being played"

"What are you talking about? You think this is a game?" Winter's tone was rather rude.

I watch in shock as Heisenberg throws his knife across the room hitting the photo of Alicia.

"I SAID SIT!"

I jump as he yells at Winters shoving him into the chair.

"Lady super-sized Bitch...Ugly-ass psycho doll...and that moronic freak" I watch as the knife would move to stab each picture of the Lords.

"Don't you get it. It's a test to see if your strong enough...To be part of Miranda's family"

"I don't WANT to be part of Miranda's family..."

"Neither did I! But here we are. And I'm next in line right? Kill me. Move up the chain! Well, fuck that!"

"I dont give a damn about your personal issues! I just want to fix my daughter!"

"So do I! Do you have any idea how powerful that kid is? Even Miranda is scared of her..."

From below I begin to hear Sturm waking up once again, the turbine noise sounds up the whole Factory almost.

"LAST TIME. YOU FREAK, I SWEAR TO GOD...!" I watch closely as both Winters and Heisenberg look down into the hole.

"You and me, Ethan. Together we go and save Rose. And we can use her to grind Miranda into a paste"

"My daughter is not a weapon! FUCK YOU!"

Heisenberg backs away from Winters, he looks towards the hole and then back to Winters before kicking the chair out from beneath him grabbing hold of his arm. I watch in shock as Winters can barely keep hold of Heisenberg's arm.

"Last chance. You don't want to find out what's in that hole"

"I'll take my chances"

"Your funeral"

My eyes opened wide as Heisenberg let go of Winters, I watched in horror as he fell down the hole possibly leading him to his death or funeral as Heisenberg put it. I made my way out of the shadows heading towards Heisenberg, I could hear the sound of him closing the covering of that hole.

"Why did you do that? He was the only way. That man was our ticket out of here."

I stood in the doorway looking into Heisenberg's eyes.

"Once he is dead we will collect the other flasks, to bring his daughter back ourselves wont be hard after all. I didn't need him to agree to help I just needed the other flasks"

"So you sent him to his death all because he wants his child back...Isn't that abominable?"

"You can see it however you seem fit, but with Miranda gone we can be free that kid is the only way"