Chapter 2 - The Reason

I travel through what seems to be catacombs until we reach what would seem to be the stronghold the men were talking about before. The older man holding onto the chain drops it into the ground in front of you. I watch in disbelief as a metal stake pierces the ground in front of me, the chain connected to my cuffs wraps into it. I fall to my knees as the chain pulls me down. "Heisenberg, you child don't hurt the mortal." I look up to see a rather pale lady in a white dress and black hat, yelling at the older man. "Oh shut your whole super sized bitch why do you care what happens to this thing anyways." The two start to argue loud and then louder. "QUIET" yells the one who stood at the farthest part of the stronghold; she has six wings that resemble raven feathers.
"Sorry Mother Miranda" they both say with a childlike tone in their voices.
"Now there was a reason I had Heisenberg and Moreau grab this girl from my laboratory, she is but another failed attempt at bringing my poor Eva back and due to her abilities she is worth keeping around; that is why I have gathered you all today one of you will be responsible for taking her today I don't care who but one of you must."
" Mother Miranda, give the girl to me. My daughters do love entertaining plus I'm sure she would make a great wine."
I looked almost pale. "Did she just say wine?"
At this moment the older man named Heisenberg looks at you and sees the worry on your face, he sees how pale you went by hearing the lady mention how she wants to make you into wine. He stands and protests "well what if I want the girl I need help around my factory anyways, it could also use a ladies touch."
The other two stay quiet; they would have no use for a person like you.
Mother Miranda looks at you as if she's reading into your mind. "Heisenberg, the girl's fate is in your hands to do with her as you please."
"Thank you Mother Miranda." Heisenberg says with a slight sound of gratitude in his tone.
"Mother Miranda I must protest that Heisenberg is but a child, please give the girl to me I will see she is taken care of "
"Don't be a sore loser, the girl is mine, you super sized bitch." The lady stands and I'm taken back by her height. She must be over 10ft tall. I can't help but laugh over the size difference of the two. The room goes quiet and the two stop arguing and look right at me, I stop laughing. "I'm sorry" you explain "it's just the size difference is so hilarious it kinda looks as if you are a child Heisenberg." The three lords begin to laugh but Heisenberg looks as if he wants to murder you. I begin to panic a little as he stares right into my soul, I watch as the metal cuffs around my wrists start to dig in harder than before. I cry out in pain and Heisenberg just laughs. "Oh stop that you child she was only laughing not like it was a lie" the tall lady exclaimed. "Well maybe it looks like I need to show some one some manners when it comes to people's height." Heisenberg stated and looked right at me. I nod my head in agreement hoping it would stop the pain around my wrists. The cuffs loosen, then it clues into me that he's the one doing it but my mind starts to wander thinking about if that is really possible.