Chapter 27 - Security

I watch as Heisenberg turns away from me and heads towards one of the side rooms, I make my way through the doorway stopping though to look down the hole in the floor. I could barely see anything due to the darkness from below, all I knew was that poor soul was in for an adventure of tourtue and pain. The thought did arise though what would Heisenberg do to Winters if he was to make it back to this level of the Factory? Would he really murder an innocent man, just to get his own freedom? I shiver rushed over me. Just the thought of that scared me.

I made my way towards Heisenberg pushing the half open door to reveal a set of TV's, on them displayed different parts of the Factory.

"Why watch him? Im sure Sturm can handle him"

"I kinda hope he doesn't, I mean maybe Winters will change his mind after seeing what I'm capable of"

I cock my brow as a frow falls into my lips.

"Don't you mean...What WE are capable of?"

"You are right my dear...I'm very sorry"

I turn around to make my way out of the room, but I'm stopped by Heisenberg.

"Hey Buttercup...Just thought I would mention that the elevator will be down until Winters is gone...cant make things to easy for him"

"Oh...Ok I mean I have no real reason to go down there anyways"

Time passed as I had made my way back to the living quarters. Lately I had always wondered if I would ever have to use my powers for harm, it wasn't the type of person I was though at least from what I could remember. My ears perked up as I heard yelling, I stood up and rushed down the hall to figure out why there was yelling. I walked into the room of security cameras to see half of the TV's destroyed.

"What is going on?"

Heisenberg turned around to see me standing in the doorway, my arms were crossed and a frow was on my lips once again.

"Ummmm...I got frustrated...He knows how to kill the Soldat's...God I must have left my notes out" I watch as Heisenberg paces around the room. I walk towards him placing a hand on his shoulder, Heisenberg stops and looks down into my eyes.

"Maybe it's a good thing? Now we know what we must work on, right?"

"Right you are" A smile forms on Heisenberg's face.

I place a hand on his cheek, the frow on my lips turns to a smile as we both lean in for a kiss. Our lips meet, soon I'm being pushed into Heisenberg's chest. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"God...You are so beautiful my sweet Buttercup" I can feel my face turn red, I try to look away from him but my face is pulled up.

"There is no getting away from me"

Staring into my widened eyes, Heisenberg catches my lips in a rather rough kiss. I moan as I feel him bite down on my lower lip. I place my hands onto his chest slowly undoing the buttons from his shirt, but a hand stops me.

"Not now my Buttercup...Maybe later" A smirk grows onto his lips before I am let go of his embrace.

"You're such a tease" I groaned.

"I might be...But your the Brat who started this"

I bite down into my bottom lip well leaning onto the side of the doorframe, my arms are crossed well I look Heisenberg up and down.

"Well if you change your mind...I'll be relaxing in the living quarters"

"Ok...Noted"

I turn around to make my way out of the room, I roll my eyes in frustration. I start to think out loud to myself. "This asshole would rather stalk his prisoner than mess around with me...He is lucky I love his ass so much or else I would storm out of this place."