Chapter 7 - Anger

My sobbing was louder than I thought and before I knew it he was standing in the frame of the door staring right at me. His eyes watched over me like a hawk looking at its prey. I quickly wipe my tears away but it's too late I've been caught. My mind starts to panic. "What if he sees the open note on the bed? What if he starts to question me about why I'm crying?" He starts to walk over to me and I just sit there accepting defeat. He sits on the bed in front of me and lets out a sigh, he looks down and sees the note.

"So you know the truth?" He puts a hand on my shoulder and then pulls me close. Time seems to have frozen as all I can hear is his heart beat intertwin with my own.  I can feel him squeeze me more tightly but I don't mind. His embrace makes me forget everything and all my worries seem to have escaped my thoughts. I wish this moment would last forever. 

Heisenberg gets up and starts to walk away, I sit there confused but all I hear is a bang and yelling from the other room. I quickly ran out to see an indent in the wall of photos and a huge metal hammer laying on the floor. Heisenberg stands over it, his hands are made into fists and I can see anger in his form. He picks up the hammer and curses under his breath. He heads to the elevator, not even noticing I had come out of the bedroom.

Hours pass and I start to worry my thoughts start to consume me "where could he have gone? What if he doesn't return?" I'm pacing around the kitchen not daring to explore the factory after what Heisenberg had told me the first day here. What he said still haunts my mind. "Ya tough luck sweetheart the rooms in this factory are covered in blood and scrap metal." 

I try to relax and calm my mind. I sit on the couch in the living space and start to think back to that note. What did Mother Miranda mean by manipulating the energy around me? I sit up and look at my hands. They are heavily scarred. I examine them more closely. I stare at a glass on the kitchen counter and put my hand out. I focus all my energy into trying to get it to come towards me but nothing happens. Mother Miranda was probably just lying about what she saw. I'm not special. I headed over to the kitchen sink and started to do some dishes up. I accidently nugged a glass with my elbow and it started to fall. I reached out to grab it but before it reached the ground it was floating in a blue glow. It floated into my hand and I just stared at it. Did I just stop that, I look around and see that I'm the only person in the room. I stand in shock placing the glass down in the water. I continue to clean but I'm still confused about how and what just happened.