Chapter 6 - Him

Days pass by, I assist Heisenberg around his factory helping him with experiments to the best of my ability. I work hard beside him hoping to shove my thoughts to the back of my mind to forget everything that worries me and start fresh and brand new. I notice how Heisenberg is starting to warm up to the thought of having me around plus I'm sure having another set of hands help him out greatly.

We lay in bed one night both staring at the ceiling. "Hey (Y/N) how do you feel about me, like do you feel comfortable enough now?" Heisenberg flips to his side and our eyes meet. "I feel more comfortable here, you're a very understanding person when you want to be." I say with a smart ass hint. He cocks a brow and laughs "I like your smart ass tone. Gives you character." We laugh and then go back to looking at each other's eyes. I study his face, his eyes are bright green, they shine like emeralds, his facial hair is somewhat clean and neat, and his scent is strong of tobacco and whiskey but that doesn't bother me. All of a sudden he wraps an arm around me pulling me towards him. I'm shoved into his chest. I look up and  notice he is smirking, his body is so warm. He grabs my chin and pulls me closer. Our faces are so close and I'm starting to blush.

"It's cute when you get so red."

"Well it's your fault."

He seems to like that idea and pulls me on top of him. I sat there straddling him in shock, did he really just do that. Heisenberg starts to smirk once again but this time he grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. "Oh My God", I thought He started to kiss me more passionately. I wasn't about to let this go and I kissed him back, he was shocked but we just continued. He pulled back first and just looked at me. He pulled me in closer and hugged me. I was taken back. Heisenberg was different from when we first met. He seemed more attached to me than ever before, protective even. I climb off his lap and cuddle up next to him. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me in and I fall asleep against his warm chest.

I awake to an empty bed. I look around confused to where this man has gone. I notice the smell of breakfast in the air. My stomach grumbles, maybe I should go see what's making that smell. I wander out to the kitchen area and notice a plate sitting on the table with a note on it. The note reads,

"I'm sorry to leave you alone this morning my dear but I was called to a family meeting. I will be back soon." -K.Heisenberg

It must have been important if he actually went. From how he speaks of his family he would rather be dead then be near them. I clean up around the main floor washing dishes and tidying up. I wandered around and found myself in front of the wall of pictures from my first day here. I noticed the square folded paper was sitting on the desk. My curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed the paper. I went to the bedroom and opened it up again and scanned it looking for where I had left off.

"Known Abilities"

"From what I have studied she has developed some form of neuroelectronic interfacing that allows her to manipulate the energy around her. After many trials I've learned that she is very prone to memory loss and I believe if more experiments happen she will lose all memory of before the village."The note ends with a signature from Mother Miranda.

I sat there in shock realizing that she was the reason my memory is fried. I start to cry realizing that I had a life before this place and that all I am to that woman is another failed experiment. Now I understood why Heisenberg hated that woman so much she destroyed his life, and now she had destroyed mine.