Chapter 20 - Brat

Once we reach the elevator I watch as he wipes the sweat from his forehead with his shirt, he looks over to me placing his hat on my head. It covers my eyes, making me lose sight of him. I look up to see a hand tilt the hat out of my eyes.

"Little too big for ya, isn't it?" He laughs and starts out the elevator door. His grasp on my hand pulling me behind, I try to speed up my pace to him as we make our way through the kitchen to the bedroom.

"I'm going to hop in the shower to clean off." He pauses and looks me up and down.

"Wanna join me?" I watch as he tilts his head and smirks.

"I mean...it would save water and time" I say well a grin grows across my face.

 I bite down on my bottom lip and I feel his hand leave mine only to grab my neck and push me into the nearest wall.

"What did I say about your lip biting?" His grip tightens

"Mmmm...Harder...Daddy." I wink and bite my lip once again.

"Oh so you wanna be a little brat, you aren't gonna like the consequences."

His grip loses and I'm twisted around to face the wall, I can feel him strip me from the waist down. I hear his pants drop to the floor and I'm bent over my hand against the wall. I feel him thrust himself into me, each thrust harder than the last making me moan louder each time. I feel as his one hand reaches for my hair and pulls it, making me scream from the pleasure. Feeling the tingling sensations from below I know this is coming to an end as I cry out once more before feeling light headed, I can tell he was close as his thrust became slow. I feel him pull out and a warm liquid fall across my lower back. I turn around to see him just standing there barely able to hold himself up. 

"Should we shower or are you too tired?" I ask, slightly tilting my head to look at him.

"Can you help me?" He asks, I walk towards him kissing him on the cheek before leading him to the shower.

I push him into the shower and turn the water on just hot enough so it wouldn't burn his skin too much, I strip off my remaining clothing and hop into the shower next to him. I begin to wash myself off first before helping Heisenberg, he washes himself the best he can before I hop out of the shower to dry off. As I'm about to leave the bathroom Heisenberg stumbles out of the shower nearly tripping over and hitting the wall. I quickly jump forward to catch his dumb ass and help him dry off. 

We head towards the bed and I tuck him into his side before walking around to the other side of the bed. Once I'm finally in bed I turn to see Heisenberg already completely passed out, I cuddle up next to him kissing him on the forehead before falling asleep.