Chapter 9 - Weakness

I awake to see him no longer laying on the bed but instead I am in his place. I sat up in confusion as to why I was laying on the bed. I only seem to remember passing out on the floor. Without notice the bathroom door swings open and out walks a completely nude Heisenberg. He must have not noticed me sitting up and walked right over to his wardrobe. I watch as his still wet body crosses the front of the bed. His hair has darkened and water droplets fall from his greyish locks. I watched as the water drops slid down his body onto the floor below. I didn't notice but my mouth was wide open in shock at what I was seeing. I start to feel a tingling sensation within me. It's an odd feeling but I like it. I remember feeling this way last night when he had me pushed up onto the bathroom counter. It reminds me of butterflies in my stomach.

"You know you could take a picture, it might last longer sweetheart."

My eyes widen and I start to turn red. I thought to myself "So he did notice me staring...shit." I look away quickly and get up and head towards the bathroom. I'm so embarrassed he saw me staring.

I look into the foggy mirror and see myself. I'm wearing an oversized shirt with oil stains on the chest. Heisenberg must have changed my clothes when he saw me lying on the floor. Does that mean he saw me shirtless? I start to glow with redness and my face is warm to the touch. I try not to think about that and I start to brush my teeth and then hair, I wipe away the fog on the mirror and look at myself. I grew enough confidence to go back out into the bedroom and face him.

I walk out and notice how he's still shirtless but he has pants on at least, he is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at his glasses. They are round with shaded lenses, I walk over and sit next to him.

"So...last night that was...eventful to say the least." I look at him and he gives a confused expression.

"What do you mean...all I remember was going straight to bed?"

He must have not remembered what happened, maybe he was too drunk to remember. I let out a sigh and looked down at my lap. Heisenberg notices my behaviour and grabs my hand that's laying on my lap. I jerk my hand away out of reflex and he stands up and walks out of the room.

"Heisenberg wait please, I didn't mean to be rude." I cry out.

I chase after him into the kitchen where I'm met with a knife. It's pointing right in front of my neck. I stand still scared and confused as to why he's doing this.

"All I was trying to do was show you comfort and you reject it." He's angry and obviously not trying to hide it from me this time.

"If it wasn't for me you would be already dead and made into a wine by that bitch. You would have been tortured by her experimental children. Is that what you want? Because I will gladly give you to that super sized bitch and her maggots."

The knife pointing at my throat is thrown into the wall of pictures, leaving a huge gash. I back up in fear and he notices. Heisenberg drops to the floor landing on his knees. I can sense this is a moment of weakness for him. I slowly make my way over to him and kneel down infront. I put a hand on his shoulder and another on his face making him look up to me.

"I'm sorry" he says looking into my eyes. I pull him forward and hug him tight. He just freezes in shock for a moment.

"I forgive you, it's not your fault." I say well, holding back tears.

He puts his arms around me and squeezes tight. We stay on the kitchen floor and just hold each other tight. I never want this moment to end.