Chapter 25 - Relax

Once inside the Factory I make my way past the wall of pictures, but something is off about it. I walked closer and noticed how each Lord had red marks over their faces, to the right I noticed photos. There was a photo of a lady holding what must be her baby, above was more photos of this child.

"Why does he have these? How does he have these?" I say under my breath.

"So...Your back finally" I turned around to see Heisenberg standing there with his arms open wide. I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his back well shoving my face into his chest. I feel his arms wrap around and squeeze me.

"I'm sorry for being so busy Buttercup" I can feel him lay a kiss on my head. I shift my head from his chest to look up.

"Its ok...I still love you"

"I love you too Buttercup" Heisenberg's hold on me loosens.

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving" 

We make our way down the hall and towards the kitchen. Once there I watch from the table as Heisenberg makes sandwiches for us, his hands move quickly as he spreads mayo over a slice of bread. He makes his way towards the table holding both sandwiches on the same plate, as I look up I notice  how he has that dorky smile on.

"Here, you can have the one on the plate" He takes off the top sandwich, I watch as he takes a bite out of his.

"I need to tell you something" Heisenberg looks up towards me, his face showing concern.

"What is it?"

"I have a feeling he has killed another Lord, the Reservoir gates they have been opened"

"Then we don't have much time do we?"

"I would say no...I saw how he had two flasks, one had a moon and sun imprint"

"Donna...No she should have been enough" Heisenberg stands from the table, his hands have been made into fists.

"Karl please..."

"DONT...DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING RELAX!" I avert my gaze from Heisenberg, my pales begin to grow sweaty.

I hear him storm off towards the front doors of the Factory, all I can hear is the sound of metal and other objects being thrown around. I feel as if I have to stop this dumb ass before he gets himself hurt, but how? As if I would be able to get him to calm down.

Time passed. I had been relaxing in the bedroom for what seemed to have been an hour. I sat up from the bed to see Heisenberg standing in the doorway.

"I'm sorry...for losing my temper" I watch as Heisenberg makes his way over to the bed, he stops in front of me. I look up to him and place a hand in his, I watch as his eyes widen in surprise.

"Its ok...Donna seemed to be the only Lord you liked. I understand your anger from this news, I would be angry too"

"Thanks for understanding Buttercup"

I stand up to be pulled into Heisenberg's arms, Im squeezed tightly as I lay my head on his chest. When out of nowhere an alarm goes off inside the Factory, almost like it was warning us.

"What is going on?"

"It's Winters...He's outside the Factory, I must go deal with him"

"Don't kill him...remember he's part of our escape plan"

"Yes Buttercup I won't forget"