Chapter 21 - The Visitor

(Just a little context I'm deciding to bring Ethan Winters into this story to spice things up, It has now been months sense Heisenberg was supposed to kill (Y/N). Hopefully you guys enjoy please leave feed back where needed, it would help me out alot thx :)

Days turned into weeks. Weeks turn into months. I couldn't say it better myself but our relationship soon became normal. Until the day came when it came to the village, Sometimes I would sneak away from the factory to watch it wander around the village, mostly being chased by the Lycans.

"Hey Buttercup, I gotta go to a...Family meeting." I watched as Heisenberg rolled his eyes, he hated his so-called family and I couldn't blame him. They were monsters compared to him, especially Miranda.

"Oh...ok have fun I guess?"

"Ya...I'll try but it's hard with those idiots" He reached out for his hammer and it came right to him. I watched as he walked down the hall and listened for the sound of the doors to close.

"Hmmmm...I shouldnt...Fuck it Im gonna." I quickly threw on a jacket and bolted to the door, once outside I followed close behind Heisenberg being sure to be as quiet as a mouse. I watched as he headed to the stronghold, but I wasn't prepared for what came next.

"Well...Well. Didn't think anyone was left! You must be pretty tough. Huh?"

"Who the fuck are you?" It was the man I had been watching.

"Oh, you're not local! Even better."

I watch as a metal rod impales the man in the chest, metal starts to cover his body as Heisenberg walks over to him.

"Mother Miranda's gonna love you!" He starts laughing as he bends done to attach handcuffs to the man's arms.

I watch in shock as he starts to drag the man to the stronghold. I quickly followed behind but decided to go another path that leads me just above the room where the others were waiting. I stay hidden in the shadows and listen in to overhear what is happening.

"The man is of no real use to anyone else, and my daughter's do love...entertainment. Furthermore I can assure you if you entrust the mortal to house Dimitrescu. My daughter's and I shall deliver you the finest bottle of wine imaginable."

"You mean..."

"GET OUT OF THE WAY UGLY I WANNA SEE!"

"Y-You mean...?"

"HE'S AWAKE"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOTH OF YOU!...You mean you will torture him in private...what's the fun in that? Give him to me...then I can put on a show for all to enjoy."

"Oh, so gauche. What do we care for that? The manthing's suffering is assured with me."

"Yack, yack. And if a man's dick is cut off in the castle-blah, blah,blah!"

Silence fills the room until Miranda spoke.

"I heard all your arguments. Some of you were more persuasive than others...Heisenberg the mortal's fate is in your hands."

"Mother Miranda, I must protest! Heisenberg is but a child, and his devotion to you is questionable. Give the mortal to me and I will ensure it will be ready."

"Shut your damn hole and dont be a sore loser! Go find your food somewhere else."

"Quiet now, child! Adults are talking."

"I'm the child? You're the one arguing with Miranda's decision!"

"You wouldn't know responsibility if it was welded to your hammer!"

"Oh, keep growing, one day your head might actually fit your ego!"

"FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!"

"SILENCE! My decision is final, there is no argument. Remember from whence you came!"

"Thank you, Lycans and gentleman, we thank you for waiting! And now let the games begin!"

I look around and notice how the room has now been filled by Lycans, thank god none had seen or chosen to pop out where I was though. I watched as Heisenberg knelt down to the man's eye level. I couldn't quite hear what he told the man, but next thing I saw was Heisenberg slamming his hammer onto the ground right in front of the man as he began to count.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four!"

I watch as the man is backed into a corner by the Lycans

"Three! Two! One!" 

My eyes widened as I watched him jump into a hole, I wondered if he was going to make it out alive.

"ShowTime!"

I quickly head back to the factory before Heisenberg's little game with that man is over. I mentally prepare myself for what I will have to listen to once he returns. I walked the way I came going through that area where I watched the man be impaled. The question does arise in my head, how did he even survive that? The door behind me squeaks open and I hear a familiar voice.

"Oh...great it's another one of you freaks."