Chapter 10 - Blood

I sniffle and we pull apart, he grabs my face and looks at the tears running down it. Heisenberg examines me closely. I watch as his eyes look over my facial features. I sniffled again, pulling my face out of his hands to wipe my tears away. Heisenberg gets up from the floor and offers me his hand. I grab hold and I'm lifted up from the floor, he pulls too hard and our chests collide. We look at each other and laugh. 

Heisenberg grabs my hand and leads me back to the bedroom. He sits on the bed and I stand in front of him. He leans over and grabs his fedora and puts it in my hands.

"Put it on" he looks so innocent.

"Ok...But why?"

"Just do it" his tone turns to strict and without warning the hat it placed onto my head. Heisenberg has stood up and towers over me, all I can see is his chest due to his hat blocking my upper view. I examine his chest. There are scars all across him and they look to have cut deep. I reach out and slide my fingers across one of his many scars. I nearly reach the end before I am caught by a hand around the wrist.

"Don't touch them" Heisenberg's grasp on my wrist starts to hurt. I'm taken by surprise to his reaction. My wrist is let go as he senses the pain he is causing. I walk away looking back only once to see him standing still in shock. I take the hat off and leave it hanging on the bedroom door knob before heading down the hall to the kitchen.

I walk out and notice through a window in the living room that it's still day. That doesn't stop me though I grab Heisenberg's coat off the sofa and throw it on. It's rather large on me and I manage to trip up on the bottom of the coat. I pick myself up and walk down another hallway to the front doors of the factory. I think to myself "As long as I stay covered I will be fine. Right?" I push open the huge metal doors. I start to walk outside but I'm stopped right in my tracks. I watch as the huge doors are slammed shut and a metal bar is wrapped through the handles.

"What do you think you're doing, you could die out there." It's Heisenberg...of course it's him. I roll my eyes as I turn to see him barely standing. He is panting like a dog which I find somewhat amusing.

"Didn't...you...learn anything...from reading that...note?" His sentence is choppy as he gasps for air with each word. I just stand there staring at him.

"Why do you care if I get hurt? From how we first met it seems you didn't want anything to even do with me." 

He stands up, his facial features have changed and he is taken over by anger.

"It's been weeks, do you really think my opinion on you wouldnt change...I...I..." He pauses and stares right at me. I look at him in confusion as to what he meant before he cut himself off. To avoid answering for himself Heisenberg begins to walk away quickly but I follow close behind. I manage to trip up again but this time on a pile of scrap metal laying on the floor. I land hard on the floor below, and I feel a sharp pain. I looked down and there was a piece of metal going straight through my hand. I watch as blood begins to flow right out of my fresh wound, I start to feel dizzy and my vision starts to blur. The next thing I remember is darkness and a voice calling out my name.