Chapter twelve - Makeout

"I love you too." Dream smiled down at George, a small blush making its way onto his cheeks. He pulls George into a warm hug. "And I forgive you. Just don't go kissing anyone else ever again."

George giggles and hugs Dream back, snuggling into his neck and taking in a deep breath, Apples, and vanilla. George smiled to himself, he missed his Dream.

George's hot breath on Dream's neckline sent shivers down his spine. Dream placed his hands on George's hips and lifted him off the ground, causing a little gasp to escape from the prince's lips. George wrapped his legs around Dream's waist and his arms around his neck.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private." Dream whispered into George's ear. He opened the bedroom door and made sure to lock it behind him. Dream made his way over to the bed and gently lied George down. Dream looked down at the beautiful boy below him. How did I get so lucky?

George's rich brown hair was a mess and had loose hair strands sticking out everywhere. George's right eye sparkled like a million diamonds and his left was a pool of warm inviting dark chocolate. He had little freckles by his cute button nose. His milky white skin was flawless and smooth to the touch. Finally, his lips were a light pink and looked so soft and kissable.

"Just kiss me already." George pouted.

Dream smirked to himself, "What makes you think I want to kiss you?"

"You were staring at me and licking your lips. I thought it was pretty obvious." George rolled his eyes.

"Isn't someone a little sassy today?" Dream chimed in.

"Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night..."

"So you couldn't sleep without me as well?" Dream couldn't help the smile that made its way to his lips.

"Nightmares. I couldn't sleep because of nightmares, though I doubt I would have had them if you were by my side."

"I would have been right beside you if you let me."

"I know, I was just afraid that you'd hate me, or worse, give up on us." George started playing with his fingers. Dream placed a hand on the prince's chin and made him look up at him.

"I could never hate you. You have the sweetest and kindest heart I've ever known. you truly are amazing, I wish you could see what I see when I look at you. And I promise I won't give up on you as long as you still want me."

"I'll always want you. I'll always need you. And I'll always love you."

Dream felt his heartbeat speed up. He had never been so in love in his life. He looked at the older boy under him. even though their love was forbidden, even though the prince was engaged to someone else, Dream didn't care, because right now he was all his.

Dream lead down and connected their lips. Dream was once again addicted to George's honey-sweet lips. Their kiss was slow and full of desire. But Dream wanted more. He needed more. He licked George's bottom lip, gently asking for entrance. George slowly parted his lips, almost like he was taunting Dream. Dream groaned in annoyance, causing George to giggle. Dream's tongue finally made its way into George's mouth and started to explore the new territory. If George's lips tasted like honey then his mouth tasted like heaven. George's hands made their way to Dream's hair and started tenderly messing it up. Dream tilted George's head to the side to deepen the kiss even more.

Dream's heart was beating out of his chest, his head was spinning and the only thing he could think about was George and he wouldn't want it any other way. He was beginning to get lightheaded, he needed to breathe, but he didn't want to leave George's lips, even for just a second. Lucky, George made the choice for him and pulled away to catch his breath.

Dream took a quick breath, then he was back on George's lips and mouth, this time he was being a lot needier. He wanted to devour George. George pushed Dream away from him to catch his breath.

"G-give me a minute to breathe, p-please," George said panting. His face was all red and his lips a little swollen.

Dream didn't want to wait, so instead, he started attacking George's neck. George let out a flustered moan. "Dream!" Dream decided to ignore the prince's pleading and continue leaving little loving kisses all the way down to his collarbone. Once he had made a few more love marks on the prince's neck he decided it was time to connect their lips again. Dream had never been this happy before, he was truly living his best life. Soon Dream noticed that the prince stopped kissing him back, so Dream slowly opened his eyes to see that the prince's eyes were closed and his breathing was calm.

Did he actually fall asleep well I was in the middle of making out with him! Dream sighed, he must have been really tired.

Dream tucked the prince into bed and lied down beside him. He wrapped his arms around the small boy and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Sweet dreams, my dear prince."

Dream was also incredibly tired, so it didn't take long for him to join the prince.

------------------------------

George woke up by a knock on the door, "Prince, King Karl is waiting for you at the dining hall. Come down and have some breakfast." It was Sapnap's voice.

"Coming!" George rolled out of bed, Dream was still fast asleep. George walked over to the closet and grabbed a pair of clothes to change into. He then walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower. By the time he was dressed and had styled his hair, Dream was just starting to wake up.

Dream lazying sat up and looked over at George putting on his red Royle rode, "You didn't wake me."

George shrugged, "You looked tired, so I thought I'd let you sleep a little longer. I'm going down to have breakfast, feel free to join me or go back to sleep. I don't mind if you want to sleep for a little longer." George opened the door and looked at Dream, waiting for an answer.

"I'll be down in five."

George flashed him a sweet smile and left the room. George made his way down the stairs and through the hallways he soon could hear voices and laughter. he turned the corner and saw King Karl laughing and trying not to spit out the food in his mouth. Sapnap was standing next to him giggling like a schoolgirl. Bad looked half asleep in the corner.

"Good morning, everyone. What did I just walk in on?" George took his seat beside the King.

"Your knight is very funny. And good morning to you too! Are you feeling better this morning?" Karl reached over and hold George's hand in his own.

"Um, yes. Thank you for asking." George smiled back at him.

"I have a little surprise for us today! Just for the two of us! No guards, no maids, no one at all. Just you and me." Karl beamed.

George felt the pit in his stomach grow. He put on a forced smile, "Really? That sounds like fun."

George was not looking forward to this.