16.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Warmth. It was so warm surrounding me. I fluttered my eyes open, my goggles were on. I was bundled up in my room, with two chairs pulled up. I could feel the heater by my bed. It was lovely. It was nice to wake up from that shut down.

I yawned and stretched, I was in new clothes. Brand new sweats with fleece inlay. I wrapped myself in a hug with a giggle.

I rolled out of bed and pulled one of the many blankets off and had it draped around my shoulders. My toes covered in socks wiggled against the floor and I knew this was Tsu's doing. Part of the frog meant being aware of cold. It makes you sluggish.

But the chairs pulled up to monitor, that was Hanta. I quickly swung open my door and snuck down my hallway. Tsu had fully taken over my loveseat, while Hanta was playing games on the new Nintendo console. He was so frustrated watching Tsu beat him at Mario kart. She was a monster as Yoshi.

"Hey guys! Wanna have a movie party tomorrow night?" I went behind the peninsula of my kitchen and swung my pantry door open, grabbing insta ramen. Both of them instantly shot up.

"YOU!" Hanta was pissed. He got off the floor and was standing behind me. I was filling up my insta ramen with water as I nervously chuckled.

"Sero! Nice to see ya bud!" I lightly whacked his arm as I plug the noodles in the microwave. I gave a nervous laugh as we made eye contact, "You seem to have gotten buff, are those new elbows?" He was absolutely fuming... "So on a scale of 1 to 10-"

"27. IM 27! HOW COULD YOU NOT WEAR WARMER CLOTHES!" Hanta began his rant about self care and to invest in a new winter uniform with thermal pads, or something and I just kept a nervous smile on my face until the microwave went off.

"S-So, uh we having a group slumber party or nah?" Tsu began laughing as she looked at the two of us.

I pulled out my noodles and slipped past Sero and he groaned slamming his head on the counter. "Why are you both like this?"

"We like to have fun, Ribbit. Let's invite people over." Tsu pulled out her phone and Hanta huffed before leaving the kitchen and flopping onto my sectional.

"You guys suck. What about me? Always hanging out with the girls and I'm left lonely." He wallowed in his self pity and chuckled at us. He wanted to invite the guys over too. I grimaced, I had been doing better... proof of Deku I suppose.

I bite my lip and looked at Tsu. Her eyes went wide as I nodded my head, "Three. Three guys can come." Everyone seemed a bit quiet.

Hanta looked worried. He tilted his head to me, "H-Hey, look no need to pressure yourself-"

"Hmm. I'll make final decisions on who can come, but yeah... three guys should be fine." I nodded my head, "They can sleep over too if they want."

Tsu looked at me and rubbed my shoulders, "Wait to go, ribbit. Very proud of you but 100 percent sure?"

I looked around the room. Why wouldn't I be? I had Tsu, Hanta, and the girls! Everything would be fine. I gave firm head nod and they shared a conversation with their eyes. I began munching on my noodles.

Tsu looked at Hanta, "So who should we invite?" Hanta immediately knew, "Denki. He's nice and would be very understanding if we throw him on the balcony to sleep, or out of the apartment entirely." "Denki, and maybe Kirishima? Or would he be too much with Denki?"

I piped in when I heard Kirishima, "Oh I know him, he's nice."

The both nodded their heads. "Well we don't want to invite Denki and not invite Kirishima. And if we do Bakugo would know but he wouldn't want to come if we invite him, but if he didn't get invited he would be pissy since we invited the others. He would need a talking to prior." Hanta was very quick to analyze the relationship dynamics.