3.

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜

"Come on (Y/n)- chan!" Sero smiled at me and pulled me off the bus.

"Let's go get changed!" Ochaco dragged me away to the changing rooms and handed me the bikini.

I sighed in defeat since I wasn't getting out of wearing a flashy swimsuit. I changed quickly and pulled back on my T-shirt. I felt more comfortable with an oversized shirt covering up my torso. I walked out of and all of my friends frowned. I couldn't stand for them to see my scars and old wounds. What would they think? I only let Sero and Tsu know because they were present when it happened.

"The point was to show some skin!" Mina playfully punched my shoulder.

I stuck my tongue out and blew a raspberry, "I don't like people looking at my skin."

Everyone was wearing bikinis and swim shorts while relaxing in the huge hot spring. Some of them were splashing around and others were relaxing on the edge. The place was indoors and it didn't have blinding lights. I pulled off the pair of sunglasses I always wear and my eyes adjusted to see. Tsu was quick to get in the water and she was down in the water to her eyes. I settled down away from all the noise and excitement, relaxing with my eyes shut on the edge.

"Excuse me," I opened my left eye to see that tall green haired guy.

He gave me a nervous grin and came beside me, "Um... H-Hi. I am... I-Izuku."

Was I scary to him? He's could probably throw me across Japan! I could feel the blush spread across my cheeks.

"H-Hello, I am (Y/n) (l/n)." I outstretched my hand to him and he shook it. He had a firm grip and scars on his hand. He did have a really nice smile and adorable freckles.

"I know." I raised my eyebrow at him since I don't think I have met him before. "Oh god, that must of sounded weird." He smacked his head against his other scarred hand.

I giggled at his actions and he blushed. "I think this is our first time meeting that's all." I gave him a smile.

"We have met once before, though it wasn't the greatest circumstances. Y-You kinda saved my mom." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Eh?" Then it suddenly hit me like a train, "OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO SORRY!" I was so embarrassed that I didn't recognize the number one hero in Japan that saved my butt.

"Heh, you're fine. Thanks by the way for you know." He looked away from my gaze when he said that.

"How is she? She just kinda reminded me how my mom was and all. I mean she did keep me conscious and called in back up." I really wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Oh well, she wasn't hurt too badly thanks to you. I just wish I could have found us a nicer hotel. It's way overpriced and honestly disgusting." He laughed the last bit off.

I tossed the idea around in my head. I do have a guest bedroom with a huge king size bed. It's not like he is going to be there with me alone. It's a sweet mom and her son.

"Well, you could stay at my house. I have a guest bedroom with a big ass bed and an inflatable mattress if you want. I can stay at my friend's place for a bit, I doubt they will mind. I mean it would free up a hotel room for someone else too. I don't feel comfortable with just anyone staying in my home." I shrugged my shoulders as I came to terms with the possibility that I would have a guy staying in my home.

"Nononono! I-I didn't mean t-to complain! I-We couldn't do that! It's y-your home and-" he turned red from embarrassment and I cut him off.

"If I wasn't okay with it I wouldn't have offered it. I doubt that you would try anything especially with your mom there. Besides if nothing else my apartments would be willing to rent to you and your mom for the time being. I think that there is a couple of empty rooms on some of the lower floors. You're the number one hero anyway why would you steal anything from the poor bottom feeder's house." I smiled at how genuinely decent of a person he was. I told him my number and to contact me

His ears were red but he just nodded his head. He mumbled quietly underneath his breath, "You aren't a bottom feeder." Suddenly I was picked up by several hands and thrown towards the deep end. I came out of the water fuming. Mina, Momo, and Ochaco were all laughing so hard they were on the ground. Those friends of mine are quite the practical jokers.

Bakugou laughed as well, "YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ANGRY HIPPO!"

"You have done it now!" The culprits' eyes went wide and I swam over to them. Then I promptly grabbed their ankles and they landed with a smack. "BACK FLOP ME INTO A POOL AND LAUGH AT ME!" I grabbed Bakugou and held his head underwater before letting him back up. "RUDE MOTHER FUCKERS!"

I got out and put on my sunglasses and let the roof open up. Sunshine poured through and I pulled off my soaking wet t-shirt so I could sunbathe. Everyone was laughing hysterically at everyone I got revenge on.

Tsu came over next to me, "You and Deku were talking~"

I saw her smirk on her face and shut down her ideas, "Nope, let this roach sleep."

Tsu might not seem like a playful person but I knew different. She has tried to play matchmaker on several occasions, and I am not going to be one of them.
Izuku, it's quite a cute name. It fits him. His freckles are adorable though. He has the sweetest smile. Maybe I don't have to be terrified of him.

It was dark and I started walking only to fall down. I fell down a large set of stairs and landed at someone's feet. I was scared, a tall man with grey hair stood there. He had a look of anger and disappointment when he raised up his foot and smashed it against my head. I was back in battle being beaten by those villains during the war. It was hard to breathe.
I felt a hand grabbed my arm. I swung my fists and was stopped. Mina was holding my arm with a look of shock and Sero taped my fist to the ground. I was drenched in a cold sweat and panting.

"S-Sorry Mina." I pulled away from her and quickly untapped my arm.

"I am going to help you home. Ribbit." I looked at Tsu and nodded my head.

I guess I just had a relapse. I hadn't been able to take any of my medication from the trauma while unconscious and it was really severe. "Thanks, Tsu I just need to sleep it off."

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜

———————————
1215 word. That is better than last time right?
:D

Anyway, continue on.