4.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

I sat in the passenger seat of the car looking out the window while Tsu looked ahead. We were not in the city yet and the view was calming. The sun was setting behind a mountain and there were only a few rays of light peaking through the light fell against her hair and shined. The other side of the car drove past the water on the other side of the small delta.

"(Y/n), it's not getting any better." Tsu knew about how I had some anxiety problems. I never opened up about the root cause of the problem to anyone, but the Tsu family took care of me. Her family has always been close to me once in middle school. I was practically raised by my neighbor Sero and his family.

"It was just a bad dream. Tsu let's just... I don't know." I waved off her thought process, I hadn't relapsed in years all I need was the medicine.

"Ribbit. Sero is worried about you too, you are really close childhood friends." I purse my lips and sighed.

The car was parked in front of my building and I unbuckled. Tsu looked me in the eye, " I am serious you are like family to me."

I nodded my head, "I just had a small relapse and will call you if I need to." I hugged her and closed the car door.

I walked up to my door and opened it. I sat my bag down on the kitchen counter and sat on the couch. That I normally fall asleep on until morning.

I walked into my bedroom. I finished undressing and walked into the private bathroom, letting the tub fill. I sank down in the warm water. I fell asleep in the bath.

The sound of bones cracking in my ears and screaming. I couldn't see or hear things right. Everything was spinning and I was coughing up blood. Pain was everywhere in my body. I couldn't move or speak just stuck almost frozen. My head was kicked and I fell backward.

I sat up in the tub. I was breathing heavily and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I had a lump in my throat as my eyes looked at the room. I forgot about the cold water instances, those were never fun..
I was shaking but I slowly got up and applied some fresh cleansing ointment to the knife wound. I wrapped the towel around my body and got in some fluffy pajamas. I stumbled into the kitchen and went through the cabinets looking for the trauma meds. I finally pulled down the little brown bottle and took one pink and black pill. I reached into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and washed down the pill. I laid on my couch after since I didn't want the stitches to tear. Calling in a favor from Sero to pick me up some groceries which he agreed. After an hour, I opened the door to him and he sat the groceries on the shelf. We laughed and played some video games.

Sero looked at the screen and continued pushing the buttons and joystick of the controller, "How much damage did you take when the building fell?"

I shrugged, "I got lucky, I was only at the corner of the building and a glass window landed perfectly where I was in it." I repeatedly pressed the square button and eliminated two opponents.

"You must have lots of four leaf clovers." He said as he waited to respawn. "You know that guy, Deku that saved you? He is really cool and maybe give him a shot at being your friend."

I paused focusing on the game, "I think you and Tsu are going to drive me nuts until I befriend someone else."

"You bet on it!" He smiled widely and was immediately killed making him frown, "What about the meds they working on?"

I got to the other side of the battlegrounds and was sniping players from a distance, "Oh, the relapse thing? I was unconscious they couldn't give me the meds. I already took some and yes it is working."

"Okay, can you snipe this camper?" He couldn't make it to the ammunition for his own weapon.

"Yeah, one moment." I lined up the shot and one-shot the camper. He started saying hacker in the chat only to be quickly bombarded with being called out for camping respawn.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

———————————————705 words

———————————————
705 words. HAHAHA! it's super short. Well, let's hope I wrote the next chapter at a reasonable length and not overcompensated...

if you're up for it leave a comment or somethin cause i was wondering but its cool if you don't want to...

also I am going to be releasing as many chapters as I can, I have up to 24 wrote at this point and time but I would like to keep a buffer of 20-ish chapters incase I hit writers block at some point and it will still give yall what I am trying to promise. Maybe I will write bunch tonight but Idk. but should i release a big chunk? maybe the next five or ten chapters tonight?

I will go ahead and release the 5th chapter okie? hopefully my phone doesnt mess up when i post it like it did last time.