31.

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Movie night went off without a hitch. When it was that morning I made sure to wake up early, somehow not waking Izuku. He was absolutely adorable sleeping. He had sprawled out on his back asleep, partially laying on his side as he slept. I couldn't help but grin at how he managed to take up the most amount of space without touching me for the most part.

When I woke up Izuku did have his hand holding onto the sleeve of my T-shirt. It was cute as his eyebrows furrowed when I gently removed his grip and he reached to grab the hem of my shirt. I had to contain myself since it was so cute. I considered taking the chance of crawling back into my bed and sleeping a bit longer but I decided against it.

I left the section of the apartment that I normally live in and went to the extremely large kitchen. I hesitated on what to make for breakfast. I then shrugged it off and figured if they don't like it they can just eat something else. I went about in my pajamas collecting the ingredients for some steamed rice and pulled out my extra-large rice cooker. I started making cutting up some of the fruit for a side and making eggs to put over the rice when people started to wake up.

Hanta and Denki were the first to rise. I watched Hanta walk to the rice cooker in a daze while Denki was wide awake. He looked at me with his face kind of scrunched up. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him, "Denki do you have a question?"

He nodded his head and then pursed his lips trying to figure out what he wanted to ask. Hanta piped up as he was fixing to stuff his face with rice and eggs, "Denki doesn't understand why I have a toothbrush here."

I nodded my head understanding it now, "Denki, I have had Hanta spend the night more times than I can count. Heck, he has his own key to my apartment." Denki tilted his head with his mouth in a line, "Do... hmm. Are you guys a- ya know-" Hanta about had a heart attack on the spot as I began laughing. He was pounding his chest trying to not choke on his breakfast.

I shook my head, "Never in a million years!" Hanta seemed to dislodge what food got stuck as he hyperventilated with his hands on his knees. "With (Y/n)," he visibly shuddered, "ew." I gasped, "What do you mean ew? Do we need to have a rematch?" When I pointed at Hanta he shook his head, last time he got his butt handed to him.

Denki sighed in relief, "Oh. Then why do you just have all that stuff in the bathroom? Like the hairbrushes." I realized what he meant pretty quickly, "Well I just keep some emergency supplies in all the bathrooms, like some shampoo and conditioner, I also just keep packs of toothbrushes for everyone who stays. I just think its easier."

Eijiro walked into the kitchen quite his normal enthusiastic self. He must have caught the tail end of the conversation, "Woah, that really nice of you to do." His hair was brushed out neatly, "I thought Katsuki actually used that brain of his to pack!"

I chuckled at that, "Well Eijiro help yourself. I have them there for a reason."

Eventually, Deku woke up. Well, I think he did. There was a thud from my room. I winced, had I sounded like that when Izuku took care of me after busting open my stitches that time?

"Help yourself to the kitchen, I am going to check to see if Midoryia is okay." Hanta paused with his face in a scowl. I knew exactly why he was giving me that look, I averted looking at him.

Eijiro gave me a big smile, "Awesome thanks for the breakfast!"

Hanta did know that all the guest bedrooms were in this part of the house. He also knew by that logic, I shared a bed with Izuku when there were extra beds to sleep on. I quickly shuffled away from the kitchen as I felt Hanta's eyes burning holes in the back of my head. Once I made it to the in-law suite I slumped against the door.